Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog had surgery today. The ulcers were scrapped. She’s in…

Customer Question
My dog had surgery...

My dog had surgery today. The ulcers were scrapped. She’s in pain and not opening her eyes. Giving her multiple pain relief medication. My concern is what I’d they don’t heal due to her age? She’s almost 15! I wish I could boost her immune system so to help her heal. Any words of wisdom would be appreciated. Thank you, ***** ***** Crickett.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your dog?

Arthritis, incontenence, allergies to storage kits. She takes medicine for all the above.

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
6/1/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Vet_Dr.Drea, Dog Veterinarian replied 23 days ago
Vet_Dr.Drea
Vet_Dr.Drea, Dog Veterinarian

Hello, as a licensed veterinarian I am happy to assist you.

Do you mean ulcers on her eyes? Is the surgery you talk about the scraping of those ulcers? Thank you!