Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Two year old Coonhound, ate his raw bone quite fast, next…

Customer Question
Two year old Coonhound...

Two year old Coonhound, ate his raw bone quite fast, next morning he vomited all the bone , doesn’t want to eat, he is drinking, this is day three in the morning

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if the Coonhound will be able to digest that. What is the Coonhound's name?

Chief

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Chief?

He’s recently been rescued, vaccinated, desexed, well fed as he was underweight at the time

Submitted: 18 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
6/1/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Richard Rawling,
 replied 18 days ago
Richard Rawling

Hi, i`m Richard, a Veterinarian from the UK. Hopefully I can help today.

Dog Veterinarian: Richard Rawling,
 replied 18 days ago

Is Chief still vomiting? Is he able to keep water down?