Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Our 3 1/2 year old male labordoodle, the last 2 weeks, on…

Customer Question
Our 3 1/2 year...

Our 3 1/2 year old male labordoodle, the last 2 weeks, on and off, will be sitting and shake a little, is not eating like usual but does eat, is sitting in odd places of the house, follows me around more than usual. However he will go on a walk and be frisky, is having normal bowl movements and will play if asked too. He just seems off. We've had fleas for a couple months that we're just getting under control - I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Using the wrong medication for fleas can be dangerous. You should definitely talk to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name?

Kuma

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Kuma?

We used Advatage 2 for dogs about 3 does one then another a month later than another 2 weeks later than another 3 weeks later than a clove oil spray on his bed and carpet. He hasn't had an Advantage 2 for a month

Submitted: 19 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
6/1/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 18 days ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?​

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
He's the same - I want to cancel this please