Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

5 weeks old she is lathragic and dry nose. Olivia. She’s…

Customer Question
5 weeks old she...

5 weeks old she is lathragic and dry nose

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name?

Olivia

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Olivia?

She’s sleepy and doesn’t want to eat she was cold so I’ve wrapped her up and did get a little water down her

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Her tummy is kinda hard
5/31/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 2 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food, including a change of flavors or protein source within the same brand? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed in the last few days (even if your pet regularly receives it)? Torn up toys or trash? Stressful changes to the environment? Addition of medication? Toxin ingestion?

Any vomiting or diarrhea?