Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My 75 lb Boxer counter surfed and ate 120 mg of Fleuoxetine…

Customer Question
My 75 lb Boxer...

My 75 lb Boxer counter surfed and ate 120 mg of Fleuoxetine and 48mg of Apoquel and a ziploc baggie. These were his sister’s meds - not his.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if the Boxer will be able to digest that. What is the Boxer's name and age?

Buster - approx 6yrs old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Buster?

He has a sensitive stomach and digestive tract

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
This is something that needs to be addressed asap - it can’t wait 24hrs for a response.
5/31/2018
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 23 days ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

I would be happy to help you

I am one of the veterinarians authorized on this site to answer questions by text and/or phone

If you would like to just text then please ignore the phone call request from the site

Still there?

Paul

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I’m here. Please text

Good morning

Thank you for your patience today

I am very happy to tell you that there will be no adverse effects

And even though he has a sensitive stomach I do note expect any clinical signs

Continue to give food and water as per usual

I hope that helps!

Okay?

Paul

More questions? :)

Paul