Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I have a really sick dog and I don’t know what to do he’s…

Customer Question
So I have a...

So I have a really sick dog and I don’t know what to do he’s almost going to be 1 year old he’s been really sick for a couple days meaning being super slow doesn’t want to eat or play anymore and he’s still a puppy

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the dog's name?

Yesterday he was vomiting and being really sick but today he’s bleeding from his butt a lot!

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Yesterday?

Just that, yesterday he didn’t eat he was just vomiting once in a while I was checking up all day but today he is worse he is in his bed but there’s blood under him and he doesn’t want to move

Submitted: 18 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
5/31/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 18 days ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1- How much does he weigh?

2- Did he get into anything or eat something out of the ordinary?

3- Can you take a look at his gums and see if they are pink or pale?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian