Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I was giving my 2 boston terriors their Simparica the one it…

Customer Question
I was giving my...

I was giving my 2 boston terriors their Simparica the one spit it out and the other one grabbed it and ate it after he had already ate o one

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?

Thane he's approx. 25 lbs

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Thane?

The pill was for 22.1 -44.0lbs no

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
5/30/2018
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 2 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

I would be happy to help you

I am one of the veterinarians authorized on this site to answer questions by text and/or phone

If you would like to just text then please ignore the phone call request from the site

I am happy to tell you that there is nothing to worry about

The margin of safety is wide with this product

There will be no adverse effects

Make sure to dose the one that did not get its medicine

I hope that helps!

Okay?

Paul

Still there?

More questions?

Paul

Hello?

Did you get my response?

Paul