Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He has been diagnosed with collapsing trachea...he has cough…

Customer Question
He has been diagnosed...

He has been diagnosed with collapsing trachea...he has cough tab....1/2 up to 4 times a day...helps but he still has coughing/gagging episodes..i run a warm mist humidifier..is there anything else I can personally do?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Coughing can be worrying. The Expert will know what you should do. What is the dog's name and age?

Tyson and he is 15

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Tyson?

Tyson is a Maltese mix

Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
5/30/2018
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 20 days ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

I would be happy to help you

I am one of the veterinarians authorized on this site to answer questions by text and/or phone

If you would like to just text then please ignore the phone call request from the site

There certainly is some at home remedies that we can try

Okay?

Paul

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO NOW?
AND WHAT IS THE CHARGE FOR THE PHONE CALL