Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He has red spots in between his toes and it hurts him, I am…

Customer Question
He has red spots...

He has red spots in between his toes and it hurts him, I am thinking its fungus but not sure

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dog's name and age?

Kodiak and he is almost 3 yrs

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Kodiak?

He has had patches of fur missing in the same paw, we took him to the veet and they ran test, they said it was fungus and gave us spray and anitbiotics,

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
5/30/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 23 days ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry to hear of this with Kodiak. Can you upload a photo(s) of these spots to our conversation? You can upload photos by using the paperclip or add file icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see those icons on your particular device) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/ Please check that the photo(s) is in focus prior to uploading it.

I'm circumspect about the diagnosis of fungus as fungal infections aren't painful.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I cannot at the moment for I am at work.

I understand. You're welcome to return to our conversation at your convenience. There's no extra charge for you to do so.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
okay, I also just got charged 14.00 for this conversation, you guys had stated I would get charged $5.00??

We're not privy to the financial obligation of customers to the site. Please contact customer service at ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us, ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0 or 1-***-***-****.

I can send you to customer service as well. That will close the conversation temporarily.

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I'll call thank you.

You're quite welcome. Let me know if you still need help.

Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 20 days ago

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?