Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Our dogs deployed a Diuretic pill. Our dog swallowed a

Customer Question
Our dogs deployed a...

Our dogs deployed a Diuretic pill

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the Dog?

Our dog swallowed a diuretic pill

Veterinarian's Assistant: The Expert will know if the Dog will be able to digest that. What is the Dog's name and age?

6.5 Year’s old mollie

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the Dog's name?

Mollie

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Mollie?

Mollie is 61/2years old & weighs 20pounds & is a dashound. That pill was a spironolactone tab 25 mg. . It was 1/2 tab I dropped & couldn’t get to it before she did , I just had a thripple by pass surgery 4weeks ago.

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
5/30/2018
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 26 days ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

I would be happy to help you

I am one of the veterinarians authorized on this site to answer questions by text and/or phone

If you would like to just text then please ignore the phone call request from the site

I am happy to tell you that there is nothing to worry about

That is a low dose and there will be no side effects at all

I hope that helps!

Okay?

Paul

Still there?

More questions?

Paul

Did you get my response?

Paul

Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 23 days ago

Thank you for not getting back to me

I enjoy working for free