Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She has a swelling on her corner lips and looks like her…

Customer Question
She has a swelling...

She has a swelling on her corner lips and looks like her other half of her lip is showing signs of swelling as well

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dog's name and age?

Nutella

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Nutella?

And she is 6 months

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Nutella?

It seems like it is itchy she is rubbing it against the carpet and blanket

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
5/30/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Scott Perry, Dog Veterinarian replied 2 months ago
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Dog Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand Nutella has swelling on the corner of her lips. Are you able to send a picture of the lips so I can see what you are observing? That would help. You can attach a picture here by clicking on the paperclip icon on the toolbar. Please let me know if you have any difficulty doing that.