Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog can’t walk. He was fine earlier. and 14 golden

Customer Question
My dog can’t walk ...

My dog can’t walk

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

He was fine earlier

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is your dog's name and age?

Jack and 14 golden retriever

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Jack?

I’m devastated

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
5/30/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 23 days ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I'm so sorry to hear that Jack is unable to walk. Can you tell me what happened leading up to this? Is he having issues getting up or just walking? Is he on any medications right now?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
No meds not that I am aware
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 22 days ago

Can you tell me what happened leading up to this? Is he having issues getting up or just walking? Do you have video of what you're seeing?