Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog has already had a litter of puppies 3 weeks ago but…

Customer Question
My dog has already...

My dog has already had a litter of puppies 3 weeks ago but she has been pushing for the past hour and nothing is coming out. She is breathing heavily, shaking, and can not move. She had just went to the bathroom before all of this started it. There is no 24 hr vets around me what could be going on ?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help your puppy. What is the dog's name?

Bailey

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Bailey?

Her eyes are rolling to the back of her head and are red. I checked with a light and they dilate when the light shines in her eyes

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
5/30/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 2 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?