Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

The puppy is 5 days old very fat drinks well but is panting…

Customer Question
The puppy is 5...

The puppy is 5 days old very fat drinks well but is panting and opening mouth and tongue gets stuck to roof of mouth?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know what to do. What is the dog's name?

New born pup girl doesn’t have name yet

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
5/30/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 2 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?