Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

Sean Egan
Sean Egan
Sean Egan

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
Lab ate half a tennis ball. Yellow lab dog. 14 months
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Lab ate half a tennis ball JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about? Customer: Yellow lab dog JA: OK. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is t… read more
Ive got 2 puppies from a litter of 9 that are of a great pyrenees
Dr. Christie
Dr. Christie, Veterinarian
I've got 2 puppies from a litter of 9 that are of a great pyrenees mother and not sure what the father is, that are having some issues I have never encountered before. The pups are 7 weeks old yesterd… read more
Hello - my 7.5 month old Great Pyrenees puppy ate half of a
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
Hello - my 7.5 month old Great Pyrenees puppy ate half of a soft plastic ball - almost the size of a grapefruit yesterday morning. I have been monitoring her - her stools have been normal and she is e… read more
i know someone getting rid of a puppy its mother is great dane
Dr. K
Dr. K, Veterinarian
i know someone getting rid of a puppy its mother is great dane and bull mastiff and father is black lab i have three kids what should i know about this dog do they turn on you good w/ kids? drool, slo… read more
6 y/o neutered Great Pyrenees/ yellow lab mix with golf ball
Dr. Joey
Dr. Joey, Veterinarian
6 y/o neutered Great Pyrenees/ yellow lab mix with golf ball sized gray/purple lump on neck....feels soft and mooshy....does not feel like it is connected to tissue underneath. Seems to shrink to almo… read more
I have great Pyrenees puppy about 7 1/2 months old. we were
Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian
I have great Pyrenees puppy about 7 1/2 months old. we were out and he somehow got a hold of a container of ground coffee ( not used grounds), and has eaten some but I do not know how much, he is acti… read more
I have two litters of chocolate lab puppies. The litters have
Andrea Roberts
Andrea Roberts, veterinary surgeon
I have two litters of chocolate lab puppies. The litters have different mothers but the same father. Is it safe to line breed the half brothrs to half systers? The sire and both dams are OAF good hips… read more
My yellow lab got struck in the eye with a tennis ball. She
petdrz
petdrz, Small Animal Veterinarian
My yellow lab got struck in the eye with a tennis ball. She yelped when it happened but kept on playing. No swelling seems to be happening. Should I be worried? I'm trying to ice it.… read more
Yellow Lab: etc is restless, moaning and tail..emergency vet..drank
FamilyPetDoctor
FamilyPetDoctor, Veterinarian
Yellow Lab (80#) after 2 hours of swimming, jumping after tennis ball, etc is restless, moaning and tail downward with no hope of wagging (very abnormal). Worried this is a big enough of a problem to … read more
great pyrenees: my 13 year..13 year old..golf ball size..her tail
FamilyPetDoctor
FamilyPetDoctor, Veterinarian
my 13 year old great pyrenees had developed a golf ball size growth that is hard on the base of her tail?? does that usually mean cancer… read more
Our 8 month old lab/coonhound puppy ate parts of a tennis
Dr. Deb
Dr. Deb, Associate Veterinarian
Our 8 month old lab/coonhound puppy ate parts of a tennis ball, probably a little less then half. She has still been eating and has had a couple poops. What should we do?… read more
I have a chocolate lab puppy that looks full blooded. His
Dr. C
Dr. C, Veterinarian
I have a chocolate lab puppy that looks full blooded. His mother is a purebred chocolate labe. No one knows the father. Can pure breds and mixed breeds mate and get purebred puppies? There is a male a… read more
Possible neurological\other serious problem in puppy
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
I have a litter of nine 7 week old puppies, i have both the mother and the father and neither have ever had any health problems. My concern is that one of the puppies, who was the first born and one o… read more
My female yellow lab is 11yrs old. Last night I didnt notice
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Practice owner
My female yellow lab is 11yrs old. Last night I didnt notice a soft lump the size of a tennis ball, today while brushing her I did. I checked the lump all over and found a small 1/4 size round spot of… read more
i have 2 6mth old black lab puppies...i noticed a spot the
petdrz
petdrz, Small Animal Veterinarian
i have 2 6mth old black lab puppies...i noticed a spot the size of a tennis ball on the rear back of one of them about a week ago the hair was falling out and the skin appeared to have a layer of pus … read more
2 great pyrenees, both developed hard crusty patches on rear
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
2 great pyrenees, both developed hard crusty patches on rear and head only what is this? … read more
yellow lab: 7 months old..According to the Breeder he was bottle fed
Dr. John
Dr. John, Veterinarian
Our dog is a yellow lab about 7 months old. According to the Breeder he was bottle fed as the mother was sick and could not nurse him. We have had several dogs throughout the years and they have all l… read more
My 9 month old lab just ate a half of a tennis ball. is it
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
my 9 month old lab just ate a half of a tennis ball. is it harmful … read more