Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog is a boxer bulldog mix He has been healthy all his…

Customer Question
Hi My dog...

Hi My dog is a boxer bulldog mix He has been healthy all his life Up on all shots He will be 12 in a few months and has lost a lot of weight A lot He can still jump up on bed, still eats ok but is obsessive about walking If he walks too much he will get sick and lose his food He is due for a rabies shot and I am worried to let him have it What do you think?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

Yes a little oink bump But we live in Azand its hot on his feet We try to keep him in

Veterinarian's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your dog?

Just that he is bony thin People mistake him for a rescue

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/29/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 27 days ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

To answer you directly, I don't vaccinate ill dogs. I answered your other post and so you can have customer service close this conversation so you won't be charged twice.