Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My home was on fire an I last 2 dog podle an I have one

Customer Question
My home was on...

My home was on fire an I last 2 dog podle an I have one still with me . she is so fraid to be alone so I have to take he with me at all a time ,there ar some place I can not take he . so I like to ask if there are samting I can get like a note an a west so I can get he place

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the dog?

She is skare to be alone and evry time I move from my chare to my computer she have to be on my lap , my husband sade if I leving my house she is going in panik

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the dog seem to hurt?

Not hurting just sade

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No obvious pain. What is the dog's name and age?

Lucky is he name an 6 yers old . that was he mom an dad there past awy

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Lucky?

No she go to banfild I pay 36.00 a month fore he

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/28/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Sally G., Dog Training Consultant replied 25 days ago
Sally G.
Sally G., Dog Training Consultant

hello and thank you for using this site to help you.

I am not sure what you are asking. Are you wanting to get a note and a vest for the dog so that it can go with you everywhere?

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I will like that

Unfortunately you cannot do this. Only Service dogs have access to all buildings by law. If you are caught with a vest and passing the dog off as a service dog you can be heavily fined.

Online offers are a scam to get your money, their badges, vests, letters , hold no weight.

Even if you were to get a letter for an emotional support dog from your own doctor, the only rights that dog would have would be your housing rights if you rent, and airline rights. However even airline rights are changing because of the fake vests and letters. They now want more proof of your dog's training and testing.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I’m going to the vet tomorrow thank for your help

To Help your dog you may want to ask for anti anxiety medication. Sometimes over the counter melatonin can help with anxiety as well if you want to try that first.

Melatonin found in drug stores by vitamins
http://www.petplace.com/drug-library/melatonin-melatonex/page1.aspx

Dog Veterinarian: Sally G., Dog Training Consultant replied 22 days ago

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

DakotaSouthFive