Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I have dog with foamy with slight tinge coming out my blue…

Customer Question
I have dog with...

I have dog with white foamy with slight green tinge coming out my blue heelers butt.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the dog?

Type seems fine

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the dog seem to hurt?

Dont know

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No obvious pain. Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?

White foam with some poop

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

Piper she just 1yrs. female spayed

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Piper?

No just didnt know if i needed to contact my vet on Holiday

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/28/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 2 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Will you please attach pictures or video of what you’re seeing? There is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. If your files won’t load they may be too large for the site. You can also use FREE websites like http://www.imgur.com and youtube.com to upload pictures and video respectively. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them. If, by chance, you are located in the USA and texting pictures/video would be preferable, please let me know. There is an additional charge for this service but it can take the guesswork out of trying to get information back to me and facilitate a faster response.