Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dry nose, spots by her vagina with mucus, vomiting, not

Customer Question
Dry nose, spots by...

Dry nose, spots by her vagina with mucus, vomiting, not eating or drinking, not even ice cubes or people food. Just a puppy. About 4 months old.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the puppy eat anything unusual?

She chews on everything. But have tried to keep an eye and don’t think so. She started vomiting early this morning.

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Xanadu

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Xanadu?

No. She is up to date on shots, full blooded GSD

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
5/28/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 2 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food, including a change of flavors or protein source within the same brand? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed in the last few days (even if your pet regularly receives it)? Torn up toys or trash? Stressful changes to the environment? Addition of medication? Toxin ingestion?