Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He hasn't been eating for the last 2 days. He just lays

Customer Question
He hasn't been eating...

He hasn't been eating for the last 2 days. He just lays around and his nose is warm to the touch.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name?

Her name is*****: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Beauty?

I can't imagine. She has had her heart worm and mosquito meds this month. I have had Beauty for about 5 years; she was a stray and I took her into my home. This is the first incident I have encountered with her.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
5/28/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 2 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

When a response was not forthcoming within the 8 minutes your web page noted, I took my Beauty to the veterinary clinic. Their diagnosis was that she was suffering from allergies. Since I had to pay for the doctor visit and the medicine recommended, I would appreciate a return of the 5 dollars that I submitted for your response back into my bank account. Thank You.