Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog is running outside and eating plants in the pots,

Customer Question
My dog is running...

My dog is running outside and eating plants in the pots, then comes inside. Looks like he's going to vomit. Sits panting then runs outside eating the plants again. This has been going on for the last 2-3 hours

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did your dog eat anything unusual?

No, he had some probiotic milk, then later kangaroo meat mixed with Vets Own muesli and some dry food. Was hungry and ate it all up.

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. The Expert will know what to do. What is your dog's name and age?

McKaylee. He's 3.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about McKaylee?

He has an allergy to chicken and has been taken off chicken for about 2 months. Was getting a lot of 'hot spots' which we realized came from the chicken. The only other thing I saw him eat tonight was an almond which fell on the floor.

Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
5/28/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Kara, Veterinarian replied 21 days ago
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Veterinarian

Hello, I'm Dr. Kara. I have over 20 years of experience as a veterinarian and I'd like to help. Please give me a moment to review your concerns and several moments to type up my thoughts and recommendations.

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Ok, he’s back now lying quietly
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Sorry, looks like you are in the US = The box won't take my full mobile number so we'll have to cancel. Could you please confirm you are not charging me on my credit card. My dogs seems to be OK at the moment.
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
I'm in Australia and it is nearly 1 am.

I will contact customer support and ask this be cancelled. I cannot see the type of account that you have, nor change your account. That is the business aspect of the site I cannot access. But I will forward this to customer service and they can help. Make sure they have an accurate email for you associated with your profile. If you would prefer you can also call them, the phone number for customer service is: 1(###) ###-####/p>

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Ok, dog seems fine now.
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian