Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

DocPaul
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
Second opinion] My dog had his paw stuck in a gate 3 weeks
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Second opinion] My dog had his paw stuck in a gate 3 weeks ago the wound has held but around (circular) wound is swollen and he is limping… read more
My dachsuand fractured his leg and held it up just hanging
Dr. Drew
Dr. Drew, Emergency/Critical Care Veterinarian
My dachsuand fractured his leg and held it up just hanging there while walking around. This happened 3 weeks ago. The vet clinic that I went to said they could'nt get a specialist for the surgery in u… read more
My 5k maltese had he head stuck in a gate in 30degree heat
Maite Cintron
Maite Cintron, Small Animal Veterinarian
My 5k maltese had he head stuck in a gate in 30degree heat for maybe 2 hrs, three weeks ago neighbours found her crying and released her, seemed to be fine but has started to hide in small spaces, doe… read more
I thing my dog sprain it's front paw he is limping and hisl
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
I thing my dog sprain it's front paw he is limping and hisl paw and are swollen a bit is swollen … read more
my dog has a puncture wound on back of his neck. the area
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Large and small animal Veterinarian
my dog has a puncture wound on back of his neck. the area around the wound is swollen...we think this happened at least a day ago....we have cleaned area, removed scab and squeezed out alot of blood a… read more
My dog has a deep cut wound as his paw got stuck under the
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
My dog has a deep cut wound as his paw got stuck under the couch. … read more
Well it started off with his paws, he had redness around one
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Veterinarian
Well it started off with his paws, he had redness around one paw and i thought something got stuck in between his toes or something but there was nothing. A few days later he started losing hair on th… read more
I have a young sheltie that I think got his head stuck in the
Dr. John
Dr. John, Veterinarian
I have a young sheltie that I think got his head stuck in the gate opening and tried to move his head out. He was going around in circles so I knew something was wrong. We felt his body and noticed th… read more
I had my dog neutered 5 days ago. His sack is still swollen
petdrz
petdrz, Small Animal Veterinarian
I had my dog neutered 5 days ago. His sack is still swollen and still some blood around the wound from licking. Is this normal ??… read more
My 6 month puppy jumped the kitchen gate while we were out
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Veterinarian and practice owner
My 6 month puppy jumped the kitchen gate while we were out , he now has slightly swollen paw pads on two paws and is limping slightly he doesn't yelp when pressed but pulls away , he got worse after w… read more
My dog has bald spots and open wounds on the tops of his
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
My dog has bald spots and open wounds on the tops of his paws … read more
Dog got in a scuffle with another dog and has a swollen
Dr. Whitehead
Dr. Whitehead, Associate Veterinarian
dog got in a scuffle with another dog and has a swollen front paw. There is no puncture wound. I had left over anti-inflammatory from her trip to the vets earlier and gave her some. How long does it t… read more
My dog has a swollen joint right above his left paw can
Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
My dog has a swollen joint right above his left paw can hardly walk … read more
My dog has this circular wound like thing on his leg the
retnev
retnev, BVSc
My dog has this circular wound like thing on his leg the hair looks like it fell out in a circle but the middle of the circle is fine and it looks swollen and the skin in the circle is yellow ish any … read more
He got neutered 3 days ago and his wound is red with on the
Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
He got neutered 3 days ago and his wound is red with white on the top and where they removed the testicles is swollen … read more
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
second opinion] My dog has this circular wound like thing on his leg the hair looks like it fell out in a circle but the middle of the circle is fine and it looks swollen and the skin in the circle is… read more
My chihuahua has a swollen paw and keeps licking it. We can
Dr. Matt
Dr. Matt, Veterinarian
My chihuahua has a swollen paw and keeps licking it. We can find nothing stuck in his foot, there is no pus, discharge or bad smell. Hopefully it was just an insect sting or he stepped on something th… read more
We have a pit that's has a swollen paw pad and he will not
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
We have a pit bull that's has a swollen paw pad and he will not put his paw down and walk on it … read more