Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
dog: large swelling..swollen area is green and sensitive to the touch.
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
A large swelling, 50 cents size, appeared on the she of my dog's abdomen within the last 10 hours. The swollen area is green and sensitive to the touch. Dog is a mixed breed of dashund and terrier. We… read more
Dog got into Tomcat mouse poison (Bromethalin). Got her to
DocPaul
DocPaul, Doctoral Degree
Dog got into Tomcat mouse poison (Bromethalin). Got her to the vet, and she threw up within an hour of ingestion. She is exhibiting some slight ticks/tremors, and is back in the hospital. Worried abou… read more
My dog has a large lump on her neck seems like it has gotten
DocPaul
DocPaul, Doctoral Degree
My dog has a large lump on her neck seems like it has gotten bigger within the hour … read more
dog: got bit by a very large rattlesnake 5 days ago
Dr. Matt
Dr. Matt, Veterinarian
My dog got bit by a very large rattlesnake 5 days ago. We got her to the vet within about an hour of being bit. She stayed with the vet for 4 days. She has a wound about 4" across and from 1/2" to an … read more
dog: 24 hours..visit she started exhibiting mild diarreha..rice..mix
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
My dog recently visited her specialty center for a check up with her valley fever. Within 24 hours of the visit she started exhibiting mild diarreha. I started her our on a bland diet of chicken and r… read more
My boxer developed a large swelling under her chin, on her
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
My boxer developed a large swelling under her chin, on her neck. She also has some lumps all over the lower half of her body. They developed over the last six hours..… read more
My dogs forearm just swelled up rather severely and there is
DocPaul
DocPaul, Doctoral Degree
My dogs forearm just swelled up rather severely and there is more of a large hard sac on the back of her elbow. There was no apparent injury. She is a 1 1/2 year old Saint Bernard … read more
my dog is throwing up and has a knot on her side close to her
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Large and small animal Veterinarian
my dog is throwing up and has a knot on her side close to her back and she cuddles more then usually and running a tempture… read more
Boston Terrier: swelling..eyes..vomited what looks like thick flem
Dr. Susan
Dr. Susan, dog veterinarian
My Boston Terrier has within the past 2 hours developed redness and swelling around both her eyes. She has also vomited what looks like thick flem, just a little. She doesn't seem to feel bad.… read more
I'm scared to take my dog to the vet. She's a 7 year old
Dr. Meghan Denney
Dr. Meghan Denney, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
I'm scared to take my dog to the vet. She's a 7 year old Olde English Bulldog. She has several knots under her neck and now her back leg is starting to swell and I feel a knot there too. She's very pl… read more
Large swelling on my dogs left side after a fight over M&
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
Large swelling on my dogs left side after a fight over M& M's my grandson dropped. After several hours I noted a large swelling on the left side of her neck. It took several minutes to separate the 2.… read more
My dog got a few drops of a bath and body wallflower several
Jess K
Jess K, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
My dog got a few drops of a bath and body wallflower several hours ago. She gagged a bit but then was running and playing. She has drank water and urinated. She went 2 hours without a gag or cough and… read more
My dog got bit by a snake about 3 hours ago on his lip , his
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
my dog got bit by a snake about 3 hours ago on his lip , his jaw and neck is swelled up . the snake was a blackish snake i couldn't see him good because he was in some thick blackberry bushes and it w… read more
My dogs got into a scuff. One got nicked in the fatty part
DocPaul
DocPaul, Doctoral Degree
My dogs got into a scuff. One got nicked in the fatty part of her neck and now she has a knot and it's a little swollen. Is there something I can give her to keep it from getting infected? … read more
i have a 8 week old puppy i am fostering, she has a knot like
Dr. Matt
Dr. Matt, Veterinarian
i have a 8 week old puppy i am fostering, she has a knot like place come on her neck just within hours, it gets bigger and is oozing a pinkish clear substance,, what is this and what can i do to help … read more
We have a dog with large soft growth or swelling around
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
We have a dog with large soft growth or swelling around front of neck where thyroid is, she's adopted and when we got her she had a chain that was irritating to her … read more
My dog was bitten and has a large swelling on her neck, camel-
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
My dog was bitten and has a large swelling on her neck, camel- like, it feels like a lot of fluid is under her skin. She has been on cephalixin for 2 days and it does not seem to go down. Does she nee… read more
My dog has developed a large swelling on her neck. It is not
Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
My dog has developed a large swelling on her neck. It is not hard, more like an edema. It has developed quickly, over the last 4 or 5 days (or so we have noticed). She is not eating as well as usual. … read more