Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

DocPaul
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
Can I use Systane ultra lubricant eye drops for my dog with
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Veterinarian and practice owner
Can I use Systane ultra lubricant eye drops for my dog with dry eye? Or any other kind of drops made for people?… read more
Can I use systane ultra lubricant eye drops on my dog. he is
Dr. Deb
Dr. Deb, Associate Veterinarian
can I use systane ultra lubricant eye drops on my dog. he is an 11 yr old shih Tzu with dry eyes that are causing constant eye infections. took him to 2 vet and they both suggested lubricant eye drops… read more
can I usesystane gel lubricant in my little shit. eyes instesd
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
can I usesystane gel lubricant in my little shit. eyes instesd of the one with ncoconut stuff recommended by the vet… read more
My dogs penis seems to be protruding and does not have the natural lubrication
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
My dog's penis seems to be protruding and does not have the natural lubrication it used to have. I becomes dry and cracked. My vet wants to do surgery to lengthen the sheath and to sew the opening so … read more
She seems to have dry eye - crusting "sandman" in corners.
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
She seems to have dry eye - crusting "sandman" in corners. Wondering if Murine Tears for Dry Eyes Lubricant Eye Drops Original Natural Tears Formula (Polyvinyl alcohol 0.5% lubricant / Povidone 0.6% L… read more
Can I use Systane Lubricant in my dogs eye? Fletcher, 5
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Can I use Systane Lubricant in my dogs eye? JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age? Customer: Fletcher JA: How old is Fletcher? Customer: 5 years JA: Is there anything else importa… read more
dog: that keeps scratching around the eye and has dry skiin
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
is it ok to use this around the eye area of a dog that keeps scratching around the eye and has dry skiin in the eye area?… read more
My 14 month old bulldog has cherry eye on both sides one is
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
My 14 month old bulldog has cherry eye on both sides one is sticking together and very red can I use Systane lubricant eye drop to ease the redness and sticking.… read more
My dog chewed a single use vial of artificial tears with eye
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
My dog chewed a single use vial of artificial tears with eye lubricant. Should I be alarmed?… read more
I bought Artificial Tears Lubricant Eye Drops Sterile to use
petdrz
petdrz, Small Animal Veterinarian
I bought Artificial Tears Lubricant Eye Drops Sterile to use in my Pekingese's eye and the active ingredients are glycerin (.03%) and propylene glycol (1.0%) and the inactive ingredients are benzalkon… read more
I by mistake put Gentizol in one eye of my dog , I immediately
Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian
I by mistake put Gentizol in one eye of my dog , I immediately flushed it and am using a ventral eye lubricant every few hours until I can get my vet on the phone.… read more
My Shih Tzu has dry eye problems. Should I use Systane Gel
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
Hi! My Shih Tzu has dry eye problems. Should I use Systane Gel or Systane Ointment? How many times a day would be recommendable? Thank you. … read more
Does Can-C eye drops reverse cataracts in dogs eyes. The box
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
Does Can-C eye drops reverse cataracts in dogs eyes. The box only states it is a lubricant for eyes. Is this a hoax?… read more
WHAT CAN USE FOR MY DOG HE HAS DRY AND SKABIE SKIN IN HIS
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
WHAT CAN USE FOR MY DOG HE HAS DRY AND SKABIE SKIN IN HIS EYE DUCKS LIKE HS EYES DRAINED TO MUCH AND THEN DRYED OUT THEY LOOK SWOLLEN AND HE RUBS THEM ALOT I WAS WIPEING THEM WITH AWARM WASH CLOTH I D… read more
my dog has dry skin he does not have fleas we use advantage
Dr. Louis Gotthelf
Dr. Louis Gotthelf, Chief Staff Veterinarian
my dog has dry skin he does not have fleas we use advantage every month. is fish oil capsules the best thing i can do for him. i bath him with an oatmeal shampoo. just wannna know how to help his dry … read more
dog: muzzle..feed..has a hard time at the groomers and vets
Dr. Drew
Dr. Drew, Emergency/Critical Care Veterinarian
my dog has dry eye and will not let us put the medication in his eyes and we have to drug him so we can get the muzzle on him but it takes a long time to do this and was wondering if there is a drug w… read more
Dog chewed small bottle of lubricant eye drops what to do. I
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
dog chewed small bottle of lubricant eye drops what to do … read more
My dog scratches a lot but has no fleas could it be dry skin
Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
my dog scratches a lot but has no fleas could it be dry skin and what can I use to help fix it . … read more