Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

He is sick and won't eat. I think the flea powder was too

Customer Question

He is sick and won't eat. I think the flea powder was too much for him since he is 12 yrs. old and on medication. I did bath him with baby shampoo last night, but he still seems very sick.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: Bought him for a Yorkie, but think he's a Morkie.
JA: Using the wrong medication for fleas can be dangerous. You should definitely talk to the Veterinarian. What is the Yorkie's name?
Customer: Sammy
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Sammy?
Customer: No, they know all about him, but office is closed today.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time? What flea powder was used on him? How is he acting? Any vomiting or diarrhea?