Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

This is for my friend- I was just googling- they live in…

Customer Question
Hi this is for...

Hi this is for my friend- I was just googling- they live in penn. and their 160 year old dog collapsed yesterday - they have called all these animal hopspitals and there are no mobile units- they cna't lift him into car

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the dog?

Do you have any contacts near milford pa = that can help - the dog needs urgent medical care he's a mastiff

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Where does the dog seem to hurt?

He can't walk - they aren't sure if he had a stroke or if it is an injury he is sitting up now a litle bit- and is more alert then yesterday

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No obvious pain. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

I will ask her

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Uther

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Uther?

Just that he isn't eating or drinking - its been almost a full day- and he collapsed while outside he's more alert now but can not pull himself up

Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
5/28/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 21 days ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?