Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
after a playful time my dog yelped and started limping so i
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Large and small animal Veterinarian
after a playful time my dog yelped and started limping so i brought him to the vet and she told me that he had a torn acl and that she thinks surgery is the best answer. i really cant afford surgery s… read more
My dog is taking meloxicam 1.5, 6 drops for after removal of
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Practice owner
My dog is taking meloxicam 1.5, 6 drops for after removal of tonsils. Is now vomiting and lethargic, have stopped medication. Has been on it 4 days. Our vet is not back until Thursday. Is this appropr… read more
My puppy has had diarrhea since taking Meloxicam. She was taking
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
My puppy has had diarrhea since taking Meloxicam. She was taking it for three days and immediately got diarrhea the first night. It has been a week and she is still having diarrhea and we stopped givi… read more
dog: Along with heartgurad(ivermectin), My vet gave me doxycycline
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
After checkups, I just recieved news yesterday that my dog has heartworms . Along with heartgurad(ivermectin), My vet gave me doxycycline for my pet to take twice a day for the next 30 days before doi… read more
How does it take for meloxicam to show any improvement,
Richard Rawling
Richard Rawling, Veterinary Surgeon
how long does it take for meloxicam to show any improvement … read more
My dog has been taking meloxicam and is not having bloody
DocPaul
DocPaul, Doctoral Degree
Hi. My dog has been taking meloxicam and is not having bloody diarrhea. He is also taking omeprazole. I have stopped the meloxicam, but should i keep giving the omeprazole? … read more
my great dane is limping a vet says she has cancer after taking
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
my great dane is limping a vet says she has cancer after taking some xrays what are my options… read more
My 8 year old german shephard snout is really dry and started
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian
My 8 year old german shephard snout is really dry and started to crack by her nose . she has started taking meloxicam. What can I do to fix it?… read more
My dog has recently started limping and yelps randomly. it's
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
hi! my dog has recently started limping and yelps randomly. it's because of his left front leg but i'm not sure what's wrong. he is a 15 yr old cocker spaniel poodle mix. … read more
After bringing her home from the dog park, she started
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
After bringing her home from the dog park, she started limping just a little. Throughout the day, her limp has become much more pronounced, and she's not walking unless she has to. She didn't injure h… read more
My vet prescribed prednisone for my dog to take 2x a day for
Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
My vet prescribed prednisone for my dog to take 2x a day for 5 days. I am also giving g her meloxicam. … read more
My dog has been taking meloxicam and the vet gave me
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
my dog has been taking meloxicam and the vet gave me gabapentin. can they be taken together ? he also took Cerenia about 2 hours ago … read more
My dog had leg surgery and was prescribed tramadol and
DocPaul
DocPaul, Doctoral Degree
my dog had leg surgery and was prescribed tramadol and meloxicam oral as part of her recovery. after a few weeks, we took the dog back to the vet and they prescribed trazodone 100 mg for anxiety over … read more
cat: 3 days and she started to vomit 12 hours..eaten anything..drinks
Doctor Jeff
Doctor Jeff, VP and Associate Veterinarian
we give .4 cc of meloxicam for dogs to our cat for 3 days and she started to vomit 12 hours after . We stopped after 3 days , since then our Cat has hardly eaten anything althought she drinks regulary… read more
I took my dog to the vet because she was limping. The vet
Dr B
Dr B, DVM
Hi. I took my dog to the vet because she was limping. The vet after taking some X rays, told me that she needs surgery becuase the ligament in her knee was broken or something like this. They gave her… read more
Dr Debbie My female lab mix is 7 years old and has been taking
Dr. Deb
Dr. Deb, Associate Veterinarian
Dr Debbie My female lab mix is 7 years old and has been taking Meloxicam for displacia. After being on the product for a couple of months we noticed an increase in her panting, the vet x-rayed her lun… read more
Yelping, limping, moping. There is not a wond wound. Prince
DakotaSouthFive
DakotaSouthFive, Independent Contractor
we have another dog that went after him. The other dog is much larger and had prince pinned to the ground. This was a week ago, and prince acted fine then but now he is acting much different… read more
my dog was running around last night and started yelping and
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
my dog was running around last night and started yelping and limping. we checked her leg and paw and couldnt find anything. this morning she definitely was in alot of pain. she cant walk. its her left… read more