Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She has her tail between her legs, not eating normal doesn't…

Customer Question
She has her tail...

She has her tail between her legs, not eating normal doesn't want to go outside

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What sort of animal are we talking about?

She is a 2 year old mulipoo

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is this new behavior?

Yes

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. The Expert will know what to do. What is the Maltipoo's name?

Coco

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
5/28/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 24 days ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
still the same

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food, including a change of flavors or protein source within the same brand? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed in the last few days (even if your pet regularly receives it)? Torn up toys or trash? Stressful changes to the environment? Addition of medication? Toxin ingestion?

Any pain?

Any vomiting or diarrhea?