Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I have a maltese poodle ( more toy poodle) that has been…

Customer Question
Hello I have a...

Hello I have a maltese poodle ( more toy poodle) that has been sneezing for a couple days and has been wheezing like it is hard for him to breath. Previously when looking I did not notice any obviouse symptoms but right now I noticed that one nasal cavity appears to be blocked and displaying a white bump. The other side appears to be inflamed as well.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dog's name?

Cylis

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Cylis?

Cylis is about 11 years old. Has begun to show some signs of his age, but nothing to severe. He has always had issues with ear infections and his vision has diminished due to sun spots on the lens

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
5/28/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 26 days ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?