Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He was bitten and can’t stop shaking. He also does not let…

Customer Question
He was bitten and...

He was bitten and can’t stop shaking. He also does not let me grab his leg

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Is the dog bleeding a lot?

No. I waged the injury and put some antibiotic ointment

Veterinarian's Assistant: Phew. What is the dog's name and age?

Frijolito. He is like 14 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Frijolito

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Frijolito?

I don’t think so

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
5/28/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 2 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

He is doing better

If this changes please let me know.