Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My Yorkyshire dog is 7weeks preguinant and the vet

Customer Question
My Yorkyshire dog is...

My Yorkyshire dog is 7weeks preguinant and the vet priscribed the Multivit to her but I am afreid to give to her because I head on the botle not to give for preguinant dogs. could you tell me if I should give or not?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the dog?

Threre is not wrong she just need some vitamine because she is 7 weeks preguinant

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the dog seem to hurt?

She does not have any pain

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No obvious pain. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?

No like I sad she is going to have puppyeis in two weeks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
5/27/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 2 months ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

In the great majority of cases, these dogs simply overeat and by doing so receive all of there nutrients they and their feti require. It can be dangerous to oversupplement but that would be unlikely unless the product you have contains something other than the minimum daily requirement of vitamins and minerals. Please tell me the brand and exact name of the "Multivit" you have and I'll check the ingredients for you.