Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Severe itching and scratching. One of my lasho apos has 2…

Customer Question
Severe itching and scratching...

Severe itching and scratching. One of my lasho apos has 2 hot spots near her tail. I have been giving benadryl but it does not seem to be helping anymore.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dog's name and age?

Chewie, age 3.5 year old. She is also in heat. She had puppies in December and we are hoping to breed her once more in October or November. We have just moved to a more rural environment and there are a lot of trees and bushes we have not had before.

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Chewie

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Chewie?

No not really.

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/26/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Sally G., Dog Training Consultant replied 23 days ago
Sally G.
Sally G., Dog Training Consultant

Hello and thank you for using this site to help you.

If this is allergy related have you spoken to your Vet about prescribe medication?