Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He cant walk, he seems to be blind over night. He has been…

Customer Question
He cant walk, he...

He cant walk, he seems to be blind over night.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

He has been favoring, one foot like its hurt but haven't seen anything

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

Max, 13 years

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Max?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
5/26/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 2 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

Getting looked after at the vet office

If you need additional support today please let me know.