Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She was playing in the sprinkler and now she is drooling a…

Customer Question
She was playing in...

She was playing in the sprinkler and now she is drooling a lot and doesn't seem herself

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know what to do with the drooling. What is the dog's name and age?

Bella 1.5 yrs old German Shepard

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Bella?

Very good health lots of exercise and a good diet

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
5/25/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 2 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food, including a change of flavors or protein source within the same brand? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed in the last few days (even if your pet regularly receives it)? Torn up toys or trash? Stressful changes to the environment? Addition of medication? Toxin ingestion?

Did she consume water while playing with the sprinkler?

Any belching, vomiting or obvious abdominal swelling or distension?