Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dr I am needing to know about Lexie rose my 8 pound Matisse…

Customer Question
Dr Andy I am needing...
Dr Andy I am needing to know about Lexie rose my 8 pound Matisse and poodle she is lethargic and is rocking her head back and forth and licking her lips
Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/20/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 29 days ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Will you please attach video of what you’re seeing? There is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. If your files won’t load they may be too large for the site. You can also use websites like http://www.imgur.com and youtube.com to upload pictures and video respectively. They’re all FREE. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them. If you are located in the USA and texting pictures/video would be preferable, please let me know. There is an additional charge for this service but it can take the guesswork out of trying to get information back to me and facilitate a faster response.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Ok I’m Vidio her now and we just gave her water in a seringe she seemed to do a little better after that

I'll be standing by.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Can you call me or me call you ? Lexie rose is sick and o need gel

I am unable to make a call at this time. If you accept the call option on your end it will notify other experts of your request for a call.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago

she seems to be doing a bit better so I believe I will wait until tomorrow. I gave L*** R**** some 8.5 PH water in a syringe and that really helped her. I could not get the video to upload I will continue to work on it and hopefully will get it figured out and maybe it was dehydration in addition to her nerves a storm was coming and she hates thunder. Thank you so much for your response. T*** C**** 7******* L*** R**** M**