Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Our female beardie is almost 6 years old, and has been

Customer Question
Hi, our female beardie...

Hi, our female beardie is almost 6 years old, and has been totally healthy until today. Within the space of 1 hour, she went from being alert and active to sitting in the corner with her head up, mouth open, black beard, and almost half of her tail is black. Earlier, she had eaten 3 Dubai roaches, and my husband saw her eat something on the floor, but he doesn't know what it was. We use newspaper in her tank, and the same type of bulbs/heat zones we always have. We bathed her, and she took in a few drops of water.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if the bear will be able to digest that. What is the bear's name?

It's a bearded dragon, and her name is***** is currently sleeping, but her head is held high.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Elli?

Her gait is a bit unsteady when she walks, and a few times today she acted like she was trying to gulp air. She has been having bowel movements but they're not as firm as usual.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
5/20/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 2 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

She is fine now, thank you. But since I never received any actual advice, I would appreciate my money back.