Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

DocPaul
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
Can you give emetrol to a min pinn for vomiting. She threw
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Veterinarian and practice owner
Can you give emetrol to a min pinn for vomiting. She threw up her food from 4 hours ago undigested and now drinks a lot of water and throws it back up.… read more
My dog ate a bone and I think it slivered and is lodged in
Dr. Dan
My dog ate a bone and I think it slivered and is lodged in her stomach can I give her anything to desolve it?… read more
i HAVE 2 DOGS i THINK HAVE ALLERGIES CAN i GIVE THEM BENADRYL
Dr Dave
Dr Dave, Doctoral Degree
i HAVE 2 DOGS i THINK HAVE ALLERGIES CAN i GIVE THEM BENADRYL? iS IT OKAY IF CHILDRENS CHERRY FLAVOR? HOW MUCH?… read more
Aussie: toy..4 pounds) has severe itching problems..dosage
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Our toy Aussie puppy (4 pounds) has severe itching problems. We think it may be food related, but can we give her some over the counter antihistimine, and if so, which one and dosage? Thank you… read more
dog: that is in heat to stop her being in heat, or give
Denver ER Doc
Denver ER Doc, Veterinary Acupuncturist, Locum
what can i give my female dog that is in heat to stop her being in heat, or give to my male dog.… read more
So why did you need to know about her heat cycle and stomache
Dr. Drew
Dr. Drew, Emergency/Critical Care Veterinarian
So why did you need to know about her heat cycle and stomache? How can this be related to all the symtoms?… read more
My dog lucky has difficulty in defecating is there something
Dr. Drew
My dog lucky has difficulty in defecating is there something I can give to have a loose vowel I think it's all related to hernia that I'm asking .is there a temporary remedies for this problem.waiting… read more
We have a 4mth old puppy and I bought some chicken flavor
Dr. Alleyne
Dr. Alleyne, Veterinary associate
We have a 4mth old puppy and I bought some chicken flavor small mini rawhide bones for him. After giving him one late afternoon which he chewed on slightly for about half hour now has an upset stomach… read more
I think my fog eat a home and it is hurting him ehat can I
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
I think my fog eat a home and it is hurting him ehat can I give him to throw up … read more
I thought dogs liked the flavor of garlic and I put it in
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Veterinarian
I thought dogs liked the flavor of garlic and I put it in liver and cornmeal treats What can I give her to counteract reaction fo garlic … read more
She vomited blood, a soup marrow bone, princess 2, not that
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
she vomited blood JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual? Customer: a soup marrow bone JA: What is the dog's name and age? Customer: princess 2 J… read more
Can I give my dog Smart Water? It is a human electrolyte replacement
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Large and small animal Veterinarian
Can I give my dog Smart Water? It is a human electrolyte replacement water without any flavor. He is vomiting. He is under veterinary care but my vet is off today.… read more
I have a 10 lb llasa aspo terrier mix and is vomiting. I would
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
I have a 10 lb llasa aspo terrier mix and is vomiting. I would like to give him some emetrol to help his tummy until I can get him to his vet. what is the proper dosage for a 10 lb dog. He is drinking… read more
This,morning my dog river vomit i think bone i give him
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
this,morning my dog river vomit i think bone i give him yesterday meat in was not good i hope is not serius … read more
Vomiting she weights 9olb can I give her 4mg of zofran. Not
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
Vomiting she weights 9olb can I give her 4mg of zofran … read more
My dog ate part of a ham bone today and now she is vomiting.
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
My dog ate part of a ham bone today and now she is vomiting. Is there anything I can give her? She is small, only 10 lbs.… read more
dog: ate part of a ham bone today and now she is vomiting..10 lbs
VetBeth
VetBeth, Veterinary Associate
My dog ate part of a ham bone today and now she is vomiting. Is there anything I can give her. She is small, only 10 lbs.… read more
My little Havanese dog swallowed a bone yesterday small
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
My little Havanese dog swallowed a bone yesterday small chicken bone is there anything I can give her to help her pass the bone … read more