Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. Leah Hill
Dr. Leah Hill
Dr. Leah Hill, Dog Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
My dog ate from the trash yesterday while I was cleaning.
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
My dog ate from the trash yesterday while I was cleaning. She's been vomiting for about 12 hours. She ate some old ham from the freezer and old puff pastry. Puff pastry consists of mainly butter. I th… read more
My 12 yr old chihuahua was suffering with constipation last
Dr. Emily
Dr. Emily, Associate Veterinarian
my 12 yr old chihuahua was suffering with constipation last weekend. i asked for help from Dr. B, and followed the advice given. Jake had 2 small dry bowel movements, he drank a lot of the diluted chi… read more
My dog, a 10 year old poodle, got into the trash earlier
William Withers
William Withers, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
Good evening. My dog, a 10 year old poodle, got into the trash earlier today. She's been coughing and gagging ever since. It was mostly tissue, but there were also pumpkin seed shells she may have got… read more
Hello- yesterday I asked (and paid) for the following advice:
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
Hello- yesterday I asked (and paid) for the following advice: Traveling with a 7 lb. dog and a 13 lb. cat on a 8 hour plane trip. I asked what to do to sedate them and the vet answered 1/2 tablet of b… read more
My dog (19lbs) ate shrimp sushi from the trash can. I was gone
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian
My dog (19lbs) ate shrimp sushi from the trash can. I was gone about 1.5 hours and I assume she got into the trash shortly after I left. She seems fine and has since urinated and had a bowel movement,… read more
My 8 year old male border terrier got into the trash earlier
Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
My 8 year old male border terrier got into the trash earlier today, about twelve hours ago. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it, but he is breathing very fast - 60 breaths per minute, and … read more
my daughters one year old lab/poodle mix is suffering from
Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
my daughter's one year old lab/poodle mix is suffering from allegies this spring. They live in Carlsbad , CA. The dog is producing constant phlegm from her nose. It sneezes all over the house and at n… read more
The whites of her eyes are swollen, Mia, she is an 8 year
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
She ate some grass earlier today and then promptly threw up but had had a great appetite since… read more
My dog ate chicken bones while I was out from the trash in
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
My dog ate chicken bones while I was out from the trash in the kitchen between 8 am and 11 am this morning. It is now 2 pm. She is not choking or vomiting. Should I do anything?… read more
dog: ate..weak..slightly disoriented..vomited --- its completely gray
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
My dog got in to the trash several hours ago and ate some very old (2 months?), very moldy steak. I noticed she looked weak standing (legs were a little shaky) and she seems slightly disoriented. Then… read more
My dog ate some cooked chicken bones out of the trash yesterday.
Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Practicing Veterinarian
My dog ate some cooked chicken bones out of the trash yesterday. He seems ok. I have heard contradictory advice about what to do. Feed him more? Have him fast? Feed him fiber? What is your advice?… read more
My 8 lb dog got into the trash and ate some stuffing ; it had
knstrand
knstrand, Veterinarian
My 8 lb dog got into the trash and ate some stuffing ; it had sausage , bread , cranberries and onions in it. She is not vomiting or "looking" sick..... Do I need to panic ? Take get to the vet? Watch… read more
About an hour ago my dog, a 10-year-old Australian Cattle
Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian
About an hour ago my dog, a 10-year-old Australian Cattle Dog, raided the trash and ate a couple of baby back rib bones. They had been oven-baked so they weren't real dry and splintery, but I'm worrie… read more
My dog ate some powder desicant I think. I see some of it on
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
my dog ate some powder desicant I think. I see some of it on the floor and a ripped package taken from a trash can. she is an 18 month old bernadoodle that was 97 lbs. Is it toxic to dogs? … read more
My dog got into the trash last night and ate some chicken and
Dr. Matt
Dr. Matt, Veterinarian
My dog got into the trash last night and ate some chicken and chicken bones from dinner. Shes a year old next month and we have never allowed her to have bones. She normally has 2 bowl movements a day… read more
My dog ate some old salami that she got from the trash. She probably consumed half a poun
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
My dog ate some old salami that she got from the trash. She probably consumed half a pound. Should I give her hydrogen peroxide?… read more
I have a 10 year old sheep dog and was wondering is it safe
Dr. Lee
Dr. Lee, Veterinarian
I have a 10 year old sheep dog and was wondering is it safe for a dog of that age and size to fly from FL to CA on a commercial airline?… read more
My 2 year old Pomeranian got into the trash earlier today.
Pet Doc
Pet Doc, Senior Small Animal Veterinarian
My 2 year old Pomeranian got into the trash earlier today. Im it sure exactly what he ate, but it looks as if there was some REALLY molding something on the floor. I didn't get home until midnight, so… read more