Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

Scott Perry
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Dog Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
My dog has thrown up the past two days. The first was just
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
My dog has thrown up the past two days. The first was just grass and liquid and last night she threw up dog food and some steak we had given her. Should I be worried? She is nine years old and normall… read more
My puppy has thrown up almost once a day for a week. He seems
petdrz
petdrz, Small Animal Veterinarian
My puppy has thrown up almost once a day for a week. He seems completely fine before and after. We changed his food, but we made sure it was gradual and he's been on this new food for over a month and… read more
dog: Wild..their eyes..be in the food to cause them to be allergic???
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian
I just changed my dog to Taste of the Wild High Praire food. Now their eyes are running. What could be in the food to cause them to be allergic???… read more
Dog's poo smells sour and strong since the change of food to
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Dog Veterinarian
hi, dog's poo smells sour and strong since the change of food to Taste of the Wild just checking if he is having a kidney issue or this is just a reaction to the new food … read more
She just frantically started eating grass - threw up twice.
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
Hi! She just frantically started eating grass - threw up twice. She is 12 weeks old and has thrown up once before. Eats grass but never like this before....seemed like something was stuck in her throa… read more
She has had diarrhea for the past 3 days. She threw up twice
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
She has had diarrhea for the past 3 days. She threw up twice with in the past 3 days as well. She hasn't eaten her food and she hasn't had much to drink either. And I'm very scared idk what to do for … read more
dog: thrown..ate..threw..he keeps wanting to eat grass in the backyard
Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian
My dog has thrown up 6 times in the last 24 hours. he ate dog food this morning and threw up twice this afternoon. he keeps wanting to eat grass in the backyard. My girlfriend said to give him some pe… read more
dog: once yesterday and agin today but will not eat her normal food
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
my dog threw up last week for a couple of days but was soon back on her food. she threw up once yesterday and agin today but will not eat her normal food… read more
My dog is lethargic and not eating - has thrown up twice in
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
My dog is lethargic and not eating - has thrown up twice in the past three days - vet said she needed a change in dog food. Changed it to Nutro Lamb and potato canned food - and gave her some 1 tables… read more
My 14 year old cockapoo has thrown up for the last 3 days
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
My 14 year old cockapoo has thrown up for the last 3 days ---once each day and today he threw up bile at 6:30 am just before I fed him....and again at 230 pm just before his 3pm dinner... … read more
I have a 4-month-old puppy and she has thrown up twice in
DocPaul
DocPaul, Doctoral Degree
I have a 4-month-old puppy and she has thrown up twice in the last couple of days. she just threw up a couple of minutes ago and was trying to eat it and got to some of before I could clean it up so I… read more
For the past 3 days my dog Stetson has had diarrhea and the
Dr. Joey
Dr. Joey, Veterinarian
For the past 3 days my dog Stetson has had diarrhea and the first day he threw up dog food. Last night he went to the restroom and when I looked at it last night it had a slimy yellowish "blob" then t… read more
My German Shepherd male appropriately 2 years old will vomit
Dr. Jay Mawhinney
Dr. Jay Mawhinney, Emergency Veterinarian
My German Shepherd male appropriately 2 years old will vomit once every 3 to 5 days. He has been on Taste of the Wild Lamb and Rice for more than 6 months. The vomiting usually occurs in the early mor… read more
Our dog has been vomiting ince or twice a day for the past
Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
Our dog has been vomiting ince or twice a day for the past week. Once during the day and once in the middle of the night. Other than that, shes been fine. Good appetite and normal behavior. Cant figur… read more
I changed his food from Purina One to Taste of the Wild. Now
DocPaul
DocPaul, Doctoral Degree
I changed his food from Purina One to Taste of the Wild. Now he has yellow diarrhea with some mucus in it. Gave him some white rice. … read more
My dog has threw up 3 times in the last 2 hours twice a foam
Pet Doc
Pet Doc, Senior Small Animal Veterinarian
My dog has threw up 3 times in the last 2 hours twice a white foam just now food. He is very restless and drooling… read more
dog: changed his food to Taste of the Wild Salmon.
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
My dog has bad gas. I have changed his food to Taste of the Wild Salmon. He still has gas. What brand of food will help.… read more
The past two days my dog who will be eight in Feb, has been
Dr. John
Dr. John, Veterinarian
The past two days my dog who will be eight in Feb, has been throwing up once or twice a day. It doesn't seem to be food she's throwing up, it's very watery kind of like bile mostly, maybe a few bits o… read more