Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
My 2 year old dog pants heavily after playing ball. I kniw
Dr. Keto
Dr. Keto, Associate Veterinarian
My 2 year old dog pants heavily after playing ball. … read more
My dog just ate about a half of a tennis ball. Harper and
Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
My dog just ate about a half of a tennis ball. JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age? Customer: Harper and she'… read more
My dog was playing with another dog and they collided while
Dr. Ellie
Dr. Ellie, Veterinarian
My dog was playing with another dog and they collided while chasing a ball. She lost an upper incisor from the ordeal. She's acting fine and it bleed for about 3 hours lightly. She's chewing and showi… read more
I have a 13 year old Vizla, she is a little overweight but
Dr.Fiona
Dr.Fiona, Veterinarian
I have a 13 year old Vizla, she is a little overweight but does still play outside every day. She goes potty very good, however she is coughing and gagging as if she were a cat with a hairball. She do… read more
Two year old Shitsu swallowed a half in pieces a small
Jennifer Welsh
Jennifer Welsh, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
Two year old Shitsu swallowed a half in pieces a small basketball rubber ball. Eats good, play's well poop soft good normal amount what to do?… read more
I have a three yr. old English bulldog. She is fit and not
Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
I have a three yr. old English bulldog. She is fit and not overweight. Tonight she was playing and chasing her ball. Less than a half hour layer I went looking for her because she didn't come when I c… read more
westie: eaten..drinking lots..vomit..Now she is just laying in her bed
Dr. Andi
Dr. Andi, Small animal veterinarian
My westie has eaten half a dog tennis ball in little bits - 2 hours later she is being sick, lots of times and drinking lots of water. There has been bits of the tennis ball in her vomit. Now she is j… read more
She had a seizure yesterday at about 3pm, and another one
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
She had a seizure yesterday at about 3pm, and another one today about a half hour ago … read more
Boston Terrier: 11 year old..somewhat overweight..balls..good health
Dr. Hunt
Dr. Hunt, Doctoral Degree
my dog is an 11 year old Boston Terrier. He was somewhat overweight but very active with the kids playing and he loved to chase balls - like he was a natural born soccer player. All of a sudden he dro… read more
Is kangaroo food good for your dog? Guido. Seven. Yorkypoo.
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Veterinarian
Is kangaroo food good for your dog? JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age? Customer: Guido. Seven. Yorkypoo JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should … read more
my dog and i were at the beach today and she played in the
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
my dog and i were at the beach today and she played in the sand with another little dog...she started vomitting several hours ago and after three times it seems that it is sand in her stomach that's b… read more
My one and a half year old Cavachon loves to play ball. She
Dr. Keto
Dr. Keto, Associate Veterinarian
My one and a half year old Cavachon loves to play ball. She jumps up in the air to try to catch a ball. Friday, she jumped for a ball and came down with a loud yelp. She cowered for a couple of minute… read more
Our 15.5 year old dachshund is not overweight and has just
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Our 15.5 year old dachshund is not overweight and has just now (half an hour ago) started to show signs of weakness in her back legs. She is able to support her weight but her back legs are sagging an… read more
My dogs eye is red and a little swollen here is a picture
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Large and small animal Veterinarian
My dogs eye is red and a little swollen here is a picture of the bad eye. http://s761.photobucket.com/albums/xx256/stuffgobye/Prissy%20eye/?action=view¤t=CIMG6918.jpg both eyes: http://s761.phot… read more
Hello, Our dog was playing this morning in the park with
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
Hello, Our dog was playing this morning in the park with another dog and, while running together with the ball, he yelped. We thought he may have just been scared, but looking at his head now (about 1… read more
I have a one and a half year old standard poodle. He went
DocPaul
DocPaul, Doctoral Degree
I have a one and a half year old standard poodle. He went outside an hour ago and was playing with his ball (my husband was watching him at the time and noticed nothing). He is a fit dog, gets lots of… read more
Hi my Boston Terrier played a good bit outdoors yesterday.
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
Hi my Boston Terrier played a good bit outdoors yesterday. Last night she had one of the backwards sneezing fits but then she also sneezed normally 2-3 times. This AM her eyes were red when she woke u… read more
My boston terrier (9kg) have injured her thigh muscle. She
Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian
My boston terrier (9kg) have injured her thigh muscle. She walks fine, but loves to play ball and as soon as she starts running, after a while there is limping. What anti inflammatory can I give her t… read more