Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

DocPaul
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
Have 88 pound rotti/boxer using this drug axepromazine to
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian
Have 88 pound rotti/boxer using this drug axepromazine to get toe nails cut...how much should I use? … read more
how much valium can I give to my 45 pound husky in order to
Dr. Jo
Dr. Jo, Veterinarian
how much valium can I give to my 45 pound husky in order to calm her enough to cut her toe nails. She gets instantly upset when she sees the nail clippers. Thanks… read more
My friends dog five year old dachund toe nails are rotting
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
my friends dog five year old dachund toe nails are rotting one by one and falling out. she goes to vet they charge her 500.00 to remove it she goes back next week with a bleeding toenail again other f… read more
I was trimming my chihuahua-X toe nails and for the first
Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
I was trimming my chihuahua-X' toe nails and for the first time in my life I cut one too short. I think what happened was the clippers split it. I used a styptic pencil and it was still bleeding, so I… read more
how do I treat a dogs broken toe nail. It is broken where
catzanddogz
catzanddogz, dog veterinarian
how do I treat a dog's broken toe nail. It is broken where the nail enters the toe, soft tissue of inside of nail is exposed and bleeding… read more
Our dog has been chewing and licking her toe nails on her front
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Our dog has been chewing and licking her toe nails on her front paw. We thought her toenails needed cut and her one toenail came off when we were cutting it. She doesn't seem to be in pain and it is n… read more
my dog was diagnosed with melanoma in her eye. She also has
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
my dog was diagnosed with melanoma in her eye. She also has a tumor on her one toe,(she no longer has a toe nail and she keeps licking at it constantly) is that normal or could she be in pain from thi… read more
I tried to cut my dogs toe nails, and cut a blood vessel. It
Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
I tried to cut my dogs toe nails, and cut a blood vessel. It keeps bleeding small amounts. What should I do?… read more
my dogs toe nail has fleshiness at the lower edge of her toe
Dr. Jenn
Dr. Jenn, Veterinarian
my dogs' toe nail has fleshiness at the lower edge of her toe nail. Is there anything I can do to help it heal or is this going to require a vet visit. I really can't affort the vet at this time..I've… read more
Dog: LOT! of his toe nail wrapped it gave me antibiotics..bandages
Dr. Dahl
Dr. Dahl, Associate Veterinarian
My Dog had splitting toe nail I brought him to the vet. They cut off A LOT! of his toe nail wrapped it gave me antibiotics and sent us home. It has been 10 days I have changed bandages very often. It … read more
Hi, My mastiff broke off part of her nail on one toe.
Dr. MD Stafford
Dr. MD Stafford, CEO/Owner
Hi, My mastiff broke off part of her nail on one toe. The side of her nail is missing. What can I do for that. Thanks.… read more
Yorkie: 12 year old..day latter still limping..cries..lethargic now.
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
I have a 12 year old Yorkie who got her nails cut yesterday and one nail was cut to close to the quick and bled. She is now a day latter still limping on that foot & cries could this be infected now? … read more
dog: bloody, and there is some blood weeping..peroxide..calm..bleeding
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
my small dog cut one of her nails on something in the house and the nail itself is cut and bloody, and there is some blood weeping from it. I have cleaned it with H/peroxide and I have crated her to k… read more
I was cutting my dogs nails and cut one too short and it will
Dr. Scott, Veterinarian
I was cutting my dogs nails and cut one too short and it will not stop bleeding. What should I do?… read more
dog: to stop biting and cewing..I do to be able to cut his nails
Dr. O\u0027Bryan
Dr. O\u0027Bryan, Veterinarian
How do I get my dog to stop biting and cewing? Plus what can I do to be able to cut his nails?… read more
A neighbor has a dog and a car t the dog. It's bleeding from
Jess K
Jess K, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
A neighbor has a dog and a car hit the dog. It's bleeding from a toe nail. Has one eye cross eyed already but the cut is on the other not crossed. They don't have money for medicos bill to vet what ca… read more
basset hound: My 70 pound..injectable penicillin..100ml
Doctor W
Doctor W, Veterinarian
My 70 pound bassett hound has a cut on her neck was told to go get injectable penicillin and give it to her How much do I give her its penicillin 100ml… read more
I came home, and my dog had licked one toe/knuckle so much
Dr. Lee
Dr. Lee, Veterinarian
I came home, and my dog had licked one toe/knuckle so much that the hair's gone - much like a hot spot. The nail looks ragged, and at least the toe (if not her whole foot, hard to tell) is swollen. Bu… read more