Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
dog: had a growth removed from his leg today and now he is in a lot
Dr. Susan
Dr. Susan, dog veterinarian
My dog had a growth removed from his leg today and now he is in a lot of pain. Is there anything I can give him?… read more
1 month ago my dog Deno got his first shot to kill heartworms
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
1 month ago my dog Deno got his first shot to kill heartworms and today he got another and is suppose to get one more tomorrow.All was well till about 8:00pm when he started walking with his legs up h… read more
My dog just had his first heartworm shot this morning.. He
Dr Linda
Dr Linda, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
My dog just had his first heartworm shot this morning.. He is shivering and moaning and sometimes growling he wont eat is this normal?… read more
Pearl my standard poodle 75Lb ate I lb raw bacon he show
Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Hi pearl my standard poodle 75Lb ate I lb raw bacon he show signs of pain he drinking a lot of water no food today had loose stool this AM & just a few minutes ago he had another small episode of loos… read more
I think my dog is in pain, he is crying and running. is
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
I think my dog is in pain, he is crying and running. is there anything we can give for pain for tonight? … read more
rescue dog undergoing heartworm treatment. Just had
Expert, dog veterinarian
We have a rescue dog undergoing heartworm treatment. Just had first treatment of heart guard, temp is 106.4 now. It seems to have come down a bit. She has had heart guard and doxy. Was wondering if gi… read more
My dog is limping. He has had muscle spasms before, but this
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
My dog is limping. He has had muscle spasms before, but this is different. He is not crying in pain, but when he first gets up from his usual seat on the couch, he limps. He is not putting full weight… read more
Hi doctor. My dog was given a shot of adequan yesterday and
Vet_Dr.Drea
Vet_Dr.Drea, Veterinarian
Hi doctor. My dog was given a shot of adequan yesterday and he started drooling. Today he can't walk and is in a lot of pain. What can I do? What is causing this?… read more
our puppy had shots a couple of hours ago. She cried alot
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Veterinarian and practice owner
our puppy had shots a couple of hours ago. She cried alot when it was done and now she is in a lot a pain and crying everytime she moves. We are very worried.… read more
My puppy had his first shot this morning. Every now & then
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian
My puppy had his first shot this morning. Every now & then he cries out as if he is in pain … read more
Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian
Our six month old Yorkie got his second set of shots today.
Denise Colgrove
Denise Colgrove, Relief veterinarian
Our six month old Yorkie got his second set of shots today. He was fine earlier, but now he seems to be in a lot of pain around the second injection site, and when he uses his front shoulder on that s… read more
Our dog is in a lot of pain. Took him to the vet today. Vet
DocPaul
DocPaul, Doctoral Degree
Our dog is in a lot of pain. Took him to the vet today. Vet gave him a pain shot and prescribed muscle relaxants and pain pills but told us not to give the muscle relaxants on an empty stomach. It's b… read more
He had a lasix shot today and now his abdomen is swollen and
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
He had a lasix shot today and now his abdomen is swollen and he acts like he's in pain … read more
My dog just had an operation and has had Robenacoxib but is
Vet_Dr.Drea
Vet_Dr.Drea, Veterinarian
Hi, my dog just had an operation and has had Robenacoxib but is crying and in a lot of pain. The vet is closed now, I don't know what to do. … read more
I have a 16 week old purebred Miniature Pinscher puppy. At
Dr. Keto
Dr. Keto, Associate Veterinarian
I have a 16 week old purebred Miniature Pinscher puppy. At around 7 weeks he had his first shots, then he had the first HDPP at 11/12 weeks, that is when the following problem started. Mind you, I'm n… read more
My daughter has an adult black lab rescue who is up on his
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
My daughter has an adult black lab rescue who is up on his shots and on heartworm medicine. She has had him for about four months. About a month ago, he started sort of gagging/wretching every once in… read more
my black lab is 8 weeks and had his 1st injection yesterday
Dr. Keri
Dr. Keri, Veterinarian
my black lab is 8 weeks and had his 1st injection yesterday today he is crying as if he is in pain and he is also slavering a lot we are really worried about him.please help us.… read more