Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
I think he ate some cigarette butts. Boomer. 6 month old
Veterinarian101
Veterinarian101, Veterinarian
His name is*****: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Boomer?… read more
My best buddy is recovering in Mexico, and he could really use your opinion. My buddy is
DrRalston
DrRalston, Associate Veterinarian, NBVME & CSBVM
My best buddy is recovering in Mexico, and he could really use your opinion. My buddy is a 13 year old, male, miniature schnauzer that just had a 2 cm (diameter) mass/bump on the top of his right rear… read more
He cannot put his left hind leg down, Buddy 13, Buddy, he is
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
he cannot put his left hind leg down JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age? Customer: Buddy 13 JA: What is the dog's name? Customer: Buddy JA: Is there anything else the Veterinar… read more
we have a 10yr old aussie shepperd, he has a 3yr old boxer
Dr.Elizabeth
Dr.Elizabeth, Doctoral Degree
we have a 10yr old aussie shepperd, he has a 3yr old boxer yard buddy-yesterday the aussie favors his left front shoulder and cries out in pain once in a while. He can still walk and when we rub his s… read more
Buddy, 13, was diagnosedas with metastatic cancer a few days
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Buddy, 13, was diagnosedas with metastatic cancer a few days ago, and he is drinking a little bit and not eating. And wondering what I can give him to ease his discomfort. … read more
My dog is 13 years old Sheppard-mix and has cancerous tumors
Dr. Jenn
Dr. Jenn, Veterinarian
My dog is 13 years old Sheppard-mix and has cancerous tumors in his mouth. He also have a spinal problem that affects how he goes pee/ poop and how often. We think he may be constipated. His appetite … read more
cocker spaniel: walks..stools..breathing..fluid,his ears have lumps
Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
my dog,a 13 year old cocker spaniel , has anal cancer which is also affecting his lungs and heart,he has had it for 2 years now. He had surgery to remove the anal gland and some of the surrounding are… read more
My dog is licking and now biting his penis incessantly.
Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
my dog is licking and now biting his penis incessantly. … read more
my dog will be 13 years old in November. She is a Yorkshire
Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
my dog will be 13 years old in November. She is a Yorkshire terrier and is having problems with disks in her back, arthritus, and her knees go in and out the vet has stated. she recently started to sh… read more
I believe my dog has skin cancer. He is a border collie
Dr. Schmidt
Dr. Schmidt, Associate Veterinarian
I believe my dog has skin cancer. He is a border collie aussie mix, 13 years old. A big patch of fur has come off of his hind leg and half of his tail is bare. The skin looked pink a couple of days ag… read more
My dog was diagnosed with bone cancer in November of 2008.
LennyDVM
LennyDVM, Doctoral Degree
My dog was diagnosed with bone cancer in November of 2008. He has since lost a lot of weight, he continues to eat well, the affected leg went limp in November and now becomes edemic on and off, more o… read more
Black Lab: My 10 year..10 year old..tramadol..checkup for his ears
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
My 10 year old Black Lab, Buddy has been on Novox 300 mg and tramadol since November to aid his hip displasia. On a checkup for his ears, our Vet decreased the Novox to 150 mg due to "slightly elevate… read more
Coughing, sneezing and he passed out for a few seconds. Taz
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
Coughing, sneezing and he passed out for a few seconds … read more
My dog was just diagnosed with lymphoma cancer and left notes
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
My dog was just diagnosed with lymphoma cancer and left notes in the back of his head in his neck and also he has an enlarged kidney left kidney what are his chances of survival… read more
I had my nine year old male (Sheltie) neutured in November
Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
I had my nine year old male (Sheltie) neutured in November and he has lost approx 6 pounds , is this normal?(from 28 pounds to 22)… read more
My lovely dog is 13 years old. About a year ago he had a few
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
Hi, my lovely dog is 13 years old. About a year ago he had a few small fits and weakness in his back legs, he also occasionally gets vague. His vet has no idea what it was. Last 2 weeks his back legs … read more
Hi! I have a question regarding my little Shih Tzu Taz he
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Large and small animal Veterinarian
Hi! I have a question regarding my little Shih Tzu "Taz" he is 13 years old and has a chronic problem with sebaceous cysts. I noticed as he is aging that the condition is getting extreme with many, ma… read more
My dog is always scratching at his ears and constantly
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
my dog is always scratching at his ears and constantly shaking his head … read more