Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

Scott Perry
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Dog Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
Our dog has a bad rash on his tummy and back left leg. The
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Our dog has a bad rash on his tummy and back left leg. The vet said it was probably an allergy since we just moved here. She gave us Cephalexin 250mg capsules and Apoquel 3.6mg tablets. I thought she … read more
My dogs has been on apoquel for the last two years during
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
My dogs has been on apoquel for the last two years during allergy season but this year he has developed a rash with it. The Vet said to increase his dose to two 1/2 a day but the rash is worse and he … read more
My dog has very bad rash on inside leg started with paws
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Dog Veterinarian
hi my dog has very bad rash on inside leg started with paws used vets pramosooth helped but then this really bad bad rash on inside leg he's in agony … read more
Our dog started to drag her leg this morning instead of normal
Dr. Susan
Dr. Susan, dog veterinarian
Our dog started to drag her leg this morning instead of normal walk. We took her to the vet and vet did xrays and said they don't know what could be wrong. They gave us some pain medicine but I am wor… read more
Our dog developed a rash a little over a year ago. It was on
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
Our dog developed a rash a little over a year ago. It was on his tummy and inside of his legs. The vet put him on antibiotics and a steroid. The antibiotics cleared it right up. As soon as he was off … read more
Our Alsatian dog recently developed weakness of the hind legs,
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
Our Alsatian dog recently developed weakness of the hind legs, we took her to the vet and he did an x-ray and said it was arthritis of the spine.. We put her on an anti-inflammatory and in the last co… read more
My dog developed a rash on her stomach and legs and developed
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Large and small animal Veterinarian
My dog developed a rash on her stomach and legs and developed a small breathing problem, I took her to the vet and was given steroid tablets, the itching stopped and the course of treatment has ended … read more
Chihuahua: belly..sores..allergies and has a medicated shampoo
Dr Laura
Dr Laura, Doctoral Degree
My 16 year old Chihuahua has developed a terrible skin "rash" on her belly and inside of her legs. there are red and black sores on her skin..some look like large pimples...any ideas? She takes Temeri… read more
My dog was prescribed apoquel for what we thought was
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Dog Veterinarian
My dog was prescribed apoquel for what we thought was allergies. My vet suggested I stop giving it to him around this time to see if it is really allergies. He is still itching a lot. My vet provided … read more
My dog has a rash on the inside of one of his ears. It started
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Veterinarian and practice owner
My dog has a rash on the inside of one of his ears. It started about a month ago. I thought it was a food allergy and switched his food. His ear is a little better, but the rash is still there. He scr… read more
I have a question about Apoquel. In January our vet put my
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
I have a question about Apoquel. In January our vet put my dog Gigi on it to help with her newly developed skin allergies. She took 1/2 a pill 2 times a day for 2 weeks and then half a pill once a day… read more
My dog was given Apoquel for severe allergies. My husband
Kelly Jones
Kelly Jones, Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine
My dog was given Apoquel for severe allergies. My husband did not listen to the instructions and gave him an extra dose (so a total of 3) pills for 4 or 5 days. He know screams whenever something touc… read more
My dog has a rash on the inside of his back limbs and licks
Dr. Loretta
My dog has a rash on the inside of his back limbs and licks it alot especially at night. He did this in the past and I thought he had an allergy so I made sure he didn't get any wheat in his diet. Tha… read more
My dog has developed a strange rash/spots on her stomach and
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian
My dog has developed a strange rash/spots on her stomach and inside her hind legs. Saturday night I noticed two small pink spots inside her right hind leg, but it just looked like if she had minorly b… read more
She has allergies. She is a terrier mix and has allergies
Dr. Keto
Dr. Keto, Associate Veterinarian
She is a terrier mix and has allergies that make her itch and break out in ares rash. My vet said I could give her childrens dyphenhydramine oral solution when her 2 percent benadryl cream isn't taking care of the problem. She weighs 18 lbs and the children oral solution is 12.5 mg per 5 ml. I can't remember what dose to give her … read more
Pearl, My dog seems to have injured his back leg. We have
Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Hi Pearl, My dog seems to have injured his back leg. We have brought him to the vet last time and they did xrays and said that his hip socket protrudes from his body a bit so its prone to injury … read more
my dog was at the vet today as she couldnt walk. the vet said
Dr. E.T.
Dr. E.T., Doctoral Degree
my dog was at the vet today as she couldn't walk. the vet said her hind leg is paralysed. they did an xray and said her spine is fine, but will need an mri to investigate further. she is not in pain b… read more
lab: fatty cyst inside her back leg its the size..my vet..yrs old
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
my lab has a fatty cyst inside her back leg its the size of a baseball my vet said its not dangerous to her health but it looks a bit bigger than it did 3 months ago my dog is 9 yrs old is surgery rec… read more