Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
dachshund,6yr old. Starts out as a small bump then spreads
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
dachshund,6yr old. Starts out as a small bump then spreads out from the center, about the size of a quarter. ITCHES, hair falls out. Has been to three vets they can not find the cause.… read more
She returned from her morning run and usually drinks water -
Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
She returned from her morning run and usually drinks water - she started drooling excessively and is refusing to drink … read more
My dog has been vomiting for almost 2 days. She refuses to
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Veterinarian
My dog has been vomiting for almost 2 days. She refuses to eat and as of today now refuses to drink any water. She's becoming dehydrated and is very lethargic. How can I know if its some kind of infec… read more
She has not eaten for four days now. She was drinking lots
Pet Doc
Pet Doc, Senior Small Animal Veterinarian
She has not eaten for four days now. She was drinking lots of water but today she started to put her nose in the water and blowing bubbles she scoops up water that way. She has lost about 20 pounds. I… read more
puppy: he howls when he moves but will eat/drink..tumor
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Practice owner
I have a puppy that has a knot that start out the size of a quarter last night and by 3am double in size and since then has since quadrupled in size causing his entire leg and chest to swell up, he ho… read more
My dog just yesterday is refusing to eat. She is drinking
Dr. Scarlett
Dr. Scarlett, Veterinarian
My dog just yesterday is refusing to eat. She is drinking water and urinating but she refuses to eat. She had mild nausea last night as well. What may be the issues and is there anything I can try now… read more
dog: drinking water. Her breathing is labored and she is panting.
Dr. Lee
Dr. Lee, Veterinarian
My dog is refusing to eat for approx 5 days. She is drinking water. Her breathing is labored and she is panting. I've noticed a dark vaginal discharge.… read more
She won't eat she's drinking water she has thrown up 5x
DrSarah
DrSarah, Veterinarian
Second opinion] She won't eat she's drinking water she has thrown up 5x clear mucous but quite a bit … read more
Heath Wilkerson
Heath Wilkerson, ER/ICU & Exotic Animal Veterinarian
She won't eat she's drinking water she has thrown up 5x clear mucous but quite a bit … read more
My 7 yrs old Springer Spaniel about 4 days ago started shaking,
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
My 7 yrs old Springer Spaniel about 4 days ago started shaking, and is refusing to eat or drink. She looks like she is not feeling well. She goes and hides and wont come when she is called. She will g… read more
There's a red, raised patch of my dogs skin. About the size
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
There's a red, raised patch of my dogs skin. About the size of a quarter. … read more
My lab has a growth on his back leg that started out the size
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Large and small animal Veterinarian
My lab has a growth on his back leg that started out the size of a quarter, then about a ping pong ball, and is now all the way up to a large grapefruit. At one point it had gone up to about the size … read more
She has refused dinner. Being drinking a lot of water and
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
She has refused dinner. Being drinking a lot of water and then threw it up togrthr With white bile … read more
Dr. Loretta
My dog is for your old terrier mix and has had dark yellow
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
My dog is for your old terrier mix and has had dark yellow urine and is refusing to drink water … read more
My dog is on prednisone... Twice a day. She is not acting
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
My dog is on prednisone... Twice a day. She is not acting herself. Belly is bloated. She is drinking a lot of water and peeing in the house … read more
My dog has a skin condition that is spreading. It started ou
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
My dog has a skin condition that is spreading. It started out as a small quarter sized tender red spot and now it is about 6 inches by 6 inches, dull red, kind of scaly, and the hari is thinning but h… read more
my Bisson/schitzu dog is 8 yrs old. She has a sore on her backside
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
my Bisson/schitzu dog is 8 yrs old. She has a sore on her backside about the size of a quarter. It is red. I put some alkaline water on it and then it burst and started to bleed. She loves to run in t… read more