Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

DocPaul
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
My dog ate part of a pillow case. Not the shredding inside
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
My dog ate part of a pillow case. Not the shredding inside though. She recently had to have surgery for having eaten socks and yarn which were caught in her intestines so I have been really watching h… read more
I think she ate part of a plastic coat hanger, Zoe is 9
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
she has pretty severe hip displasia, not sure if that is important but she sometimes has to take medication for pain… read more
My dog (part beagle ?) woke me last night and he had been chewing
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
My dog (part beagle ?) woke me last night and he had been chewing on his pillow case. he ate a good potion of it. He wanted to go out' I watched him outside and he kept eating the grass. After a while… read more
She is a 9 month old chihuahua shitzu and she ate a zipper
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
She is a 9 month old chihuahua shitzu and she ate a zipper off a pillow case … read more
I think she ate a bunch of the stuffing out of the pillow
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
I think she ate a bunch of the stuffing out of the pillow top mattress that is polyurethane foam … read more
My golden retriever puppy ate part of a foam pillow. I think
Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
My golden retriever puppy ate part of a foam pillow. I think it was a couple of days ago. Today she threw up the foam pieces. She is eating and going to the bathroom. Seems to feel fine. Should I cont… read more
He ate part of a stick of cocoa butter stuff, Sam. and he's
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
he ate part of a stick of cocoa butter lotion stuff … read more
dog: came home and think..may have eaten cough and congestion pills
Dr. Matt
Dr. Matt, Veterinarian
Hi. I just came home and think that my dog may have eaten cough and congestion pills. Hard to tell, she pulled them out of my bag and they were on the floor. She's never eaten medicine before. She see… read more
My dog ate kinetic sand. Misha 9 months. She ate maybe a
Dr. Leah Hill
Dr. Leah Hill, Veterinarian
She ate maybe a couple tablespoons of the stuff before I caught her, should I endure vomiting?… read more
Good afternoon my dog has the green stuff coming out of the
Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
Good afternoon my dog has the green stuff coming out of the corner of her eye she has had it before the vet gave her some stuff in a small tube to put in her eye not drops but cream. I just had catara… read more
3 days a go my dog, Pitbull age 9 years old, ate the cover/
Dr B
Dr B, DVM
3 days a go my dog, Pitbull age 9 years old, ate the cover/ pillow case of her bed. She has been throwing up after she eats. The throw up smells like a bowel movement. … read more
pit bull: her hip..hair before but she been biting it to be relieved
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
hello, I have an part lap/pitbull. She has the dry irratiable rash inside her hip between the waist. That part has hair before but she been biting it to be relieved. It a good size area that not only … read more
I think my dog ate my contact case. Barley 15 months lab
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
She chews lots of stuff but usually spits it out chewed up. I found one cap of my contact case it has a chew mark in it. I can't find the rest of the case or the other cap for it. I believe it happened within the last hour.… read more
My dauchsand ate part of a siffer duster and has had
Dr. Stacy
Dr. Stacy, Veterinarian
my dauchsand ate part of a siffer duster and has had diarrhea today and not eaten anything. the dog just wanted to rest today … read more
My dog has had previcox for arthritis pain before. His hips
Dr. Amanda
Dr. Amanda, Owner of CMVS
My dog has had previcox for arthritis pain before. His hips are hurting him, we are out of previcox and have appointment with vet tomorrow. Can we give him ibuprofen or naproxen tonight? He weighs 90 … read more
staff: hip area very lathargic, not much of an appitite..addisons
Dr. JD
Dr. JD, veterinarian
pain in hip area very lathargic, not much of an appitite, im thinking addisons disease atypical because she has had staff at one time and we almost lost her.… read more
I have 2 cairn terriers. I left the trash out, and of course
Dr Linda
Dr Linda, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
I have 2 cairn terriers. I left the trash out, and of course came home to find they'd pulled some stuff out. They ate the squishy packet that sits underneath raw chicken in the package. I called emerg… read more
I have a part long hair dachsund and part terrier. she constantly
Vet help
Vet help, Veterinarian
I have a part long hair dachsund and part terrier. she constantly scratches and pulls her hair out. it's worse in the hot summer months. the vet gives her an allergie shot, that worls for about 2 to 4… read more