Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. Jo
Dr. Jo
Dr. Jo, Dog Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
My dog has a growth around teeth and roof of mouth not to
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
my dog has a growth around teeth and roof of mouth not to the midline yet. my vet doesn't do that type of surgery and referred me to the University vet hospital. I have to wait a whole month for an in… read more
My dog has a growth on the roof of his mouth and it's been
petdrz
petdrz, Small Animal Veterinarian
My dog has a growth on the roof of his mouth and it's been getting bigger to the point it's separating the top teeth. … read more
The roof of my dogs mouth is soft..I have previously felt the
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Large and small animal Veterinarian
The roof of my dogs mouth is soft..I have previously felt the roof of her mouth and it was hard not soft...it feels tender to the touch...is this something I should be concerned with I also have recen… read more
My Labrador Bitch has developed a growth on the side of her
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
My Labrador Bitch has developed a growth on the side of her tongue and the rest of her tongue, gums and the roof of her mouth have developed white spots, similar to mouth thrush in humans. The growth … read more
Dog is pawing at face. Checked roof of mouth. It is like
DocPaul
DocPaul, Doctoral Degree
Dog is pawing at face. Checked roof of mouth. It is like part of the roof of her mouth has hardened and feels like has dried up and abt to fall out … read more
I just found a solid pink mass the size of a lima bean on the
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
I just found a solid pink mass the size of a lima bean on the roof of my dogs mouth, it is directly behind her front teeth. It is solid and not moveable. She is a 3 year old Rottweiler, spayed and cur… read more
My dog is a rescue dog, she is one years old. She was four
Dr. Taus
Dr. Taus, dog veterinarian
My dog is a rescue dog, she is one years old. She was four months old when i found her dying in the ditch but she looked like a newborn puppy. She is an Egyptian street dog. She has had all the vaccin… read more
My dog is acting oddly , she is licking the roof of her mouth
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
My dog is acting oddly , she is licking the roof of her mouth repeatedly. I found a pork chop bone near her on the couch. My fear is she may have a peice of bone lodged in her throat. She was able to … read more
My dog is a little Shiitz Tzu Rescue dog I've had a few
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
My dog is a little Shiitz Tzu Rescue dog I've had a few months. Sheng seems very weak panting thru her mouth. When she stands up pretty shaky. She has slept all day but has managed to eat. And just go… read more
I have a 13.5 year old miniature poodle. She has oral melanoma.
Dr. Stacy
Dr. Stacy, Veterinarian
I have a 13.5 year old miniature poodle. She has oral melanoma. Has had two surgeries to remove growth on roof of mouth. How do you feel about Palladia as a potential help in preventing further tumor … read more
My Maltese puppy is swallowing constantly and seems to have
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
Hi, my Maltese puppy is swallowing constantly and seems to have something lodged in her throat. She's four months old. I've been giving her ice cubes to lick but I'm wondering what medication we can g… read more
She has an inflamed eye and sores at the corner of her
Dr. Meghan Denney
Dr. Meghan Denney, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
she has an inflamed eye and sores at the corner of her mouth … read more
My cocker has had nosebleeds for a few weeks. The vet found
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
My cocker has had nosebleeds for a few weeks. The vet found a soft spot on the roof of his mouth and said it was likely a tumor. I can not afford any further expensive tests as I'm paying for my own b… read more
My 3 year old yellow lab has had inflamed gums along with the
Dr. BJ Hughes
Dr. BJ Hughes, Veterinarian
My 3 year old yellow lab has had inflamed gums along with the roof of her mouth for going on a month now. She just had her teeth cleaned when she was at the vet in December when she was getting stitch… read more
My Shih Tzu puppy (four months) has just eaten a couple of
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
My Shih Tzu puppy (four months) has just eaten a couple of grapes off a vine in the garden. I've just seen that they can be toxic for them. She is around 5kg. Is this going to be harmful for her? And … read more
My 60 pound dog just ate about 15 Arnica tablets. Pepper,
Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian
my 60 pound dog just ate about 15 Arnica tablets JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age? Customer: Pepper, she's about … read more
The Roof of my dogs mouth is black and She always scratching
Expert, Associate Veterinarian
The Roof of my dogs mouth is black and She always scratching at her jaw. She had a tooth pulled about a month ago. Is the color normal? I would like to send a photo.… read more
Hi- My 5 year old male cocker spaniel, Hershey, has an odd
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
Hi- My 5 year old male cocker spaniel, Hershey, has an odd 'growth' (or maybe something stuck) on the roof of his mouth. He enjoys raw hide treats. I thought it wasa bit stuck in his teeth. It feels f… read more