Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
My dog is being treated for bacterial lung infection but they
Dr. Drew
Dr. Drew, Emergency/Critical Care Veterinarian
My dog is being treated for bacterial lung infection but they haven't ruled out a fungal infection. We are starting a course of antibiotics for the bacteria and I have noticed some improvement in disp… read more
Hello, My dog was treated for a bacterial infection on Thur
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Hello, My dog was treated for a bacterial infection on Thur but does not want to drink water but she is eating. She is not vomiting and diahrea has stopped. She is on metroldazale and cerenia. should … read more
Is Flagyl suitable for dogs (Cavalier KING charles) She overeats
Dr. C
Dr. C, Veterinarian
Is Flagyl suitable for dogs (Cavalier KING charles) She overeats and is inclined to get a bacterial infection causing her to eat grass.… read more
My dog is sick. She's been to the ER. They ruled out an
Dr. Jo
Dr. Jo, Veterinarian
My dog is sick. She's been to the ER. They ruled out an obstruction. She was vomiting and had bloody diarrhea. She doesn't seem to be vomiting so much now (but they gave her an anti-nausea pill. I wen… read more
Hi- My dog has had ear issues ( bacterial infection, itching)
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
Hi- My dog has had ear issues ( bacterial infection, itching) has been treated for a corneal abrasion and currently is suffering grom reddend patches on his belly that itch and ooze with a clear fluid… read more
My dog has been treated by a vet for bacterial infection
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
My dog has been treated by a vet for bacterial infection with predniszone and cephalexin. Is this harmful for her? … read more
My dog was treated t the vet today for vomiting and diarrhea.
Dr. Christian K.
Dr. Christian K., Veterinarian
My dog was treated t the vet today for vomiting and diarrhea. If she has just an infection of some sort how long should it be before she starts feeling better?… read more
dog: bacterial infection..She drinks water fine and urinates well.
Denise Colgrove
Denise Colgrove, Relief veterinarian
My dog has been treated by a vet for a bacterial infection, but refuses to eat. How would you suggest that I treat her? She drinks water fine and urinates well. So far, only a few slices of turkey and… read more
My dog started having diarrhea and vomiting yesterday. Now
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian
My dog started having diarrhea and vomiting yesterday. Now she is not eating, is drinking water in excess and then vomiting it up. She is having a tough time getting comfortable anywhere. … read more
I have a Great Dane that has been being treated with flagyl
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
I have a Great Dane that has been being treated with flagyl and Pepcid for an unknown infection since Monday. Initially he was vomiting food in various stages of digestion, after getting iv antibiotic… read more
My pitbull has been treated for yeast and bacterial infections.
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
My pitbull has been treated for yeast and bacterial infections. We have had her on antibiotics and antibacterial medicines what seems like forever! I give her the pills and bath her with antibacterial… read more
My dog has diarrhea after every meal. He has already been
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
My dog has diarrhea after every meal. He has already been treated twice with Flagyl and always after he finishes the Flagyl the diarrhea returns. He has had a splenectomy in the last month. He is on a… read more
My 15 pound Boston terrier named YouTube is experiencing
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
My 15 pound Boston terrier named YouTube is experiencing diarrhea and vomiting secondary to have a bacterial infection that she gets once or twice a year. Can't afford emergency vet. I'm not sure what… read more
My dog was given metronidazole intestinal bacterial
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
My dog was given metronidazole for an intestinal bacterial infection but has not eaten for 3 days. She is drinking water but acting lethargic and has vomited. She has taken 3 doses so far. How long un… read more
My dog stopped eating and drinking. She is vomiting and salivating
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Large and small animal Veterinarian
My dog stopped eating and drinking. She is vomiting and salivating excessively. She has been checked by the Vet for an obstruction, given a barium series and xrays don't show anything. The only blood … read more
dog: bacterial infection..ears..She gets baths with malaseb shampoo.
Dr. Drew
My dog is being treated for a chronic bacterial infection with Ketoconazole. The infection leaves a build-up something like nits on the outer edges of her ears. She gets baths with Malaseb shampoo. My… read more
terrible bacterial infection in dogs ear. been treating for
DrChristineM
DrChristineM, Associate Veterinarian
terrible bacterial infection in dogs ear. been treating for over 6 months with different medications, cleanings and drops. Is it time to find a new doctor?… read more
My 9 week old lab is being treated for coccsidia and a bacterial
Denise Colgrove
Denise Colgrove, Relief veterinarian
My 9 week old lab is being treated for coccsidia and a bacterial infection...(mycoplasma) ..she has low blood protein (not severe). And small amount of fluid in her abdomen...her only symptoms are som… read more