Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
Our dog was camping with us up at our family cabin and he is
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Our dog was camping with us up at our family cabin and he is not feeling good today. He is acting strange, but has no bite marks. During the winter we put out de-con, but put it out of reach for the s… read more
I put a pet armour flea collar on my small breed dog night
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
I put a pet armour flea collar on my small breed dog for one night and now she's acting strange. What can I do?… read more
My Pomeranian ate a couple of acorn and now she is acting
Jeffrey Evans
Jeffrey Evans, Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine
My Pomeranian ate a couple of acorn nuts and now she is acting strange . What should I do .??… read more
my dog is panting and acting strange, he wants to be right
Dr. Susan
Dr. Susan, dog veterinarian
my dog is panting and acting strange, he wants to be right next to me and seems to be breathing harder. what should I do… read more
My french dog act like he is not feeling good he might be
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian
My french bull dog act like he is not feeling good he might be impacted how can I help him… read more
dog: has thrown up yellow liquid 5 times today and looks and acts
Dr. Sawyer
Dr. Sawyer, Doctoral Degree
my dog has thrown up yellow liquid 5 times today and looks and acts like she doesn't feel good..what should I do?… read more
My dog is acting strange. Shivering like he is nervous but
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
My dog is acting strange. Shivering like he is nervous but he's laying down. Usually very good motivated but won't accept food. No diarrhea. Walks ok. Complains and whines when we try to pick him up. … read more
My dog ate a big busy bone with meat in the middle and now
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
My dog ate a big busy bone with meat in the middle and now acts like he isn't feeling good. Is there something I can give her to help it dissolve/break up or make her stomach feel better? She is a 5 y… read more
I think my dog ate pork rib bones from the trash and now has
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
I think my dog ate pork rib bones from the trash and now has been vomiting. what should I do?… read more
My dog is feeling sick nose is dry what mush I do? He is
Dr. Schmidt
Dr. Schmidt, Associate Veterinarian
Hi my dog is feeling sick nose is dry what mush I do ? … read more
My dog stomach is bloated and he doesnt act like he feels
Dr. Whitehead
Dr. Whitehead, Associate Veterinarian
My dog stomach is bloated and he doesn't act like he feels good. What can I do for him? He hasn't been anywhere that he could have eaten anything.… read more
Our dog came in from being outside with us and is acting
Dr. Amanda
Dr. Amanda, Owner of CMVS
Our dog came in from being outside with us and is acting very strange...shaking, drooling, acting like he can't figure out where he is...… read more
dog: is dipping saliva from the mouth..acts..bowel movement
edgypeanuts
edgypeanuts, Veterinarian
my dog is dipping saliva from the mouth and will not straighten his mid section and acts like he is trying to have a bowel movement but is unable to.… read more
My dog ate a peach pie and who knows what else he is not acting
Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
My dog ate a peach pie and who knows what else he is not acting like he feels good and is distended. ?.help. puppy tummy ache?… read more
My dog started acting like he didnt feel good a couple of
Dr. Christian K.
Dr. Christian K., Veterinarian
My dog started acting like he didn't feel good a couple of days ago. Just a few minutes ago, he had what appeared to be a seizure and he started foaming at the mouth. He is still drooling and there is… read more
My small dog ate powdered. Donuts. Now he can't hold still
Dr. Stacy
Dr. Stacy, Veterinarian
My small dog ate powdered. Donuts. Now he can't hold still and acting very strange. What do I do?… read more
Our dog, a 15 year old pomeranian had a seizure and now is
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
our dog, a 15 year old pomeranian had a seizure and now is acting strange, he is panting and acting confused and drinking excessive water… read more
My puppy swallowed a penny and i was told to give her hydrogen
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
My puppy swallowed a penny and i was told to give her hydrogen peroxide, now she is acting strange.. what should I do?… read more