Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

Scott Perry
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Dog Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
My 8 lb dog ate 90 mg of galliprant.. 4. Dachund. 8lb
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Dog Veterinarian
my 8 lb dog ate 90 mg of galliprant JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age? Customer: russell . 4 JA: Is there anything… read more
My 90 lb lab was given 100 mg of galliprant 12 hr apart, is
DocPaul
DocPaul, Doctoral Degree
My 90 lb lab was given 100 mg of galliprant 12 hr apart, is there a danger? … read more
I accidentally gave my 47 pound dog her brothers dose of
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
I accidentally gave my 47 pound dog her brothers dose of 600mg gabapentin … read more
My dog has cancer. He's taking Carprofen (every 12 hrs) and
Dr. Deb
Dr. Deb, Associate Veterinarian
My dog has cancer. He's taking Carprofen (every 12 hrs) and Gabapentin (every 8 hrs). It's not working very well anymore. Can I safely add Meloxicam to his regimen? We also have Tramadol but haven't u… read more
My 8 yr old 43 lb wheaten terrier is taking 100 mg
Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
My 8 yr old 43 lb wheaten terrier is taking 100 mg gabapentin, and 50-75 mg tramadol every 8 hrs for a pinched nerve. We just accidentally gave her 50 mg more tramadol, 100 mg gabapentin and 2.5 mg di… read more
My dog is almost 10 lb and she's on galliprant half a tablet
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
My dog is almost 10 lb and she's on galliprant half a tablet every 24 hours it's 20 mg and i accidentally gave her another one within the 12-hour window instead of 24 hours do I need to worry or do I … read more
Dog that I am caring for accidentally ate 50 mg of my other
Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian
dog that I am caring for accidentally ate 50 mg of my other dog's galliprant. Dog that ate the Galliprant is a 8 lb Chiweinie. What do I do? … read more
My dog is 90 pounds. He is prescribed gabapentin 300 mg twice
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
My dog is 90 pounds. He is prescribed gabapentin 300 mg twice daily. He had a dose this morning about 8, and another at about 7. I got home at 10:30 and not knowing he'd had his evening dose, gave him… read more
my dog needs 5 mg hydrocodone every 3 to 3 1/2 hrs. WIll this
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
my dog needs 5 mg hydrocodone every 3 to 3 1/2 hrs. WIll this trigger review by federal DEA?… read more
I accidentally gave my shin-tzu a double dose of gabapentin
Dr. Matt
Dr. Matt, Veterinarian
I accidentally gave my shin-tzu a double dose of gabapentin (100 mg capsule) and carprofen (12.5 mg tab). What do I need to do?… read more
My shih tzu take 1 100 mg gabapentin every 8 hrs one got
DocPaul
DocPaul, Doctoral Degree
My shih tzu take 1 100 mg gabapentin every 8 hrs one got ahold of others just now and I couldnt get it out of her mouth and she swallowed it. AFTER she had her own! … read more
My 14 year old dog Jeter is on 100mg of gabapentin and 50mg
Dr. Joey
Dr. Joey, Veterinarian
My 14 year old dog Jeter is on 100mg of gabapentin and 50mg tramdol and Rovera 50mg every 12 hrs. It says for the gabapentin by mouth up to every 8 hrs and the tramadol every 8 hrs, so i guess i don't… read more
My dog is 8 days post OP from a forelimb and scapular
Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
My dog is 8 days post OP from a forelimb and scapular amputation. Among some painkillers (gabapentin 300 mg every 12 hours, tylenol/codeine 15mg every 8 hours, rimadyl 1/2 of 75mg pill every 12 hours)… read more
I need to give my dog 30mg of gabapentin every 8 hours but it only comes in 100mg capsule.
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
I need to give my dog 30mg of gabapentin every 8 hours but it only comes in 100mg capsule. So how can I measure it out?… read more
My dog just ate 40 mg of Galliprant and I need to know if
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Hi, My dog just ate 40 mg of Galliprant and I need to know if this is going to hurt him. He weighs 20 lbs. and is on it for bad arthritis … read more
, my dog just ate about 90 mg worth of Omeprazole. He had
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Hi, my dog just ate about 90 mg worth of Omeprazole. He had already been given his daily dose of 30 mg.… read more
My dog just got neutered. The vet gave him gabapentin and
DocPaul
DocPaul, Doctoral Degree
Hi. My dog just got neutered. The vet gave him gabapentin and rimadyl. How does the gabapentin work to calm him down? Right now he is resting on me and I don't want to leave him until I know he can fa… read more
I mistakenly gave my 50 lb black lab 300 mg gabapentin and
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Veterinarian and practice owner
I mistakenly gave my 50 lb black lab 300 mg gabapentin and 20 mg enalapril meant for my other dog. She is otherwise healthy and takes no medication.… read more